February's In-Game Events: Are the dates given for Relics of the Gree correct?

Sarova

Look again: it's also two weeks of the Rak event. Bah. Two weeks of vomiting morons on the Fleet.

I don't care about the Rakghoul event so I didn't look at it. BUT, regardless of which I'm more interested in, is two weeks for both events correct? I'm have full rep with the Gree however I said I'd help a friend with her rep - need to know if I should prepare myself for two weeks of nonsense speak and knock-backs rather than one :D

My guess based on looking at the weekly schedule posted elsewhere is that somebody made a couple of mistakes when updating the in-game events page and the Rakghoul and Gree events are still just 1 week in duration ;)

Nobody can tell us for sure except a producer or developer and they probably won't post until Monday.

February 31, all subscribers get a special Darth Jar-jar companion, just look for the special Jedi Master George Lucas in the fleet.

Given some of the utter rubbish along with the date mistakes that have happened in this game over the last 4 years, I would not be surprised if something this awful actually happens :rolleyes:

Not happy about that one.

Don’t most people live in the strong holds or guild ships now? I’m sure that’s the argument people always make when people use fleet numbers to ask for server mergers.

But yes, I hate the rak vomiting too. It’s why I refuse to go to the fleet during those times.

What’s worse is when you have them in pvp and you kill one and get that green **** all over you. Then you constantly get slowed when you stop to vomit.

Edited by Totemdancer

Don’t most people live in the strong holds or guild ships now? I’m sure that’s the argument people always make when people use fleet numbers to ask for server mergers.

But yes, I hate the rak vomiting too. It’s why I refuse to go to the fleet during those times.

What’s worse is when you have them in pvp and you kill one and get that green **** all over you. Then you constantly get slowed when you stop to vomit.

I've run into them other places like daily areas - they don't seem to confine themselves to Fleet anymore. >_< So now I just keep my characters vaccinated any time they go anywhere during that week.

I have a character who is about to run the SoR Prelude, though, and I'm trying to remind myself to get her through all the conversations that happen around the Fleet before rakghoul time.

If you are infected, FYI you can still stop it in Stage 1 if you can get hold of a rakghoul vaccine. That was a helpful discovery for me.

I've run into them other places like daily areas - they don't seem to confine themselves to Fleet anymore. >_< So now I just keep my characters vaccinated any time they go anywhere during that week.

I have a character who is about to run the SoR Prelude, though, and I'm trying to remind myself to get her through all the conversations that happen around the Fleet before rakghoul time.

If you are infected, FYI you can still stop it in Stage 1 if you can get hold of a rakghoul vaccine. That was a helpful discovery for me.

There is also a relic you can use, but that requires doing some of the event. I did some of it to get high enough for the relic since that way I don't have to depend on finding the vaccine and I can use the one relic for all my characters since it is legacy wide and once you activate the relic you don't have to continue using it until the vaccine runs out (and it lasts through death)

There is also a relic you can use, but that requires doing some of the event. I did some of it to get high enough for the relic since that way I don't have to depend on finding the vaccine and I can use the one relic for all my characters since it is legacy wide and once you activate the relic you don't have to continue using it until the vaccine runs out (and it lasts through death)

Is that something you can get from one of the vendors? I think I have either Hero or Champion rep with THORN (I used to do the event, but got bored with it after a while, but I'll still take the THORN rep if it shows up in crates). That's really good to know. If it's legacy wide it might be worth looking into for me. It certainly sounds easier in the long-run than constantly having to vaccinate everyone every few weeks. Thank you for the heads up!

Is that something you can get from one of the vendors? I think I have either Hero or Champion rep with THORN (I used to do the event, but got bored with it after a while, but I'll still take the THORN rep if it shows up in crates). That's really good to know. If it's legacy wide it might be worth looking into for me. It certainly sounds easier in the long-run than constantly having to vaccinate everyone every few weeks. Thank you for the heads up!

Yes on of the Thorn vendors, not sure which since it has been awhile since I got mine.

Yes, the relics are great! I actually enjoy the tunnels, but I hate the stupid vomiting, and the relics solve that problem. IIRC, the lowest level one only requires Newcomer rep, so anyone who can stand the event at all should think about running it just enough to get the relic.

The relics also used to be nice for leveling back in the day, since they boost Presence. They're not really needed for that now, though.

Good catch, those are not correct. I will pass that onto the team. The correct dates are:

-Rakghoul: Feb 5 - 12

-Gree: Feb 19 - 26

Thanks!

-eric

\o/ Hooray, just one week each of plague vomit and knock backs in the snow :D