From sand to steel

Upirlikhyi

More elaboration is required.

- Sith Warrior

I gathered the 4 bodies. There is supposed to be 2 other parts to the quest. The quest would not progress after turning in the first part as you should. It showed the triangle but wouldnt let me accept the quest

Which bonus mission is this? What's the main mission? Which planet is it on? Is it part of a class mission? Planetary mission? What does the mission info say as "next step"?

Its on tat,. you get it right by the exit to the spaceport

you go gather 4 bodies take them back to the manderlorians(sp) its then supposed to give you 2 more quests one to gather data and one to use a posion injector

when i turn the quest into the guy for the bodies both quests are finished and no place to turn them in

I tried it on another toon and it worked. was able to turn it in and everything i went back and tried on first toon same thing put a ticket in to see whats up

You might have one of the various Bonus Series Bugs gnawing on your character.

Most of them happen when you complete one of the component missions before you take the bonus series master mission. There's sadly not much that can be done about it.

(And yes, it's stupid that the component missions can be done when you don't have the master mission, and that if you do, then they are not picked up as already done by the master mission once you take it.)

But the worst planet from this point of view is Republic Taris, where it's trivially easy to stumble over the Bonus Series area and the foes aren't out of your league in terms of level.(1) More to t he point, it was like that even before 4.0 introduced level sync.

(1) Historically, Nar Shaddaa's Republic bonus series was for level 31+ characters if memory serves, so stumbling into that area was usually a painful mistake for "normal" characters on Nar Shaddaa. Alderaan was worse still, since the bonus series was for level 40+ characters, so that painful mistake on Nar Shaddaa was a *fatal* mistake on Alderaan. RTaris and IBalmorra, on the other hand, have their bonus series available to characters as soon as they finish the main planetary story (e.g. the Vol Argen story on IBalmorra), so they would in theory be about the "max" level of the planet.

I had the same thought as SteveTheCynic: could it be the infamous bonus series bug?

But as far as I understand, the OP cannot hand in the mission after having done it. Bonus bug is, as far as I have experienced it, problematic because you cannot take a mission you are supposed to take.

I had the same thought as SteveTheCynic: could it be the infamous bonus series bug?

But as far as I understand, the OP cannot hand in the mission after having done it. Bonus bug is, as far as I have experienced it, problematic because you cannot take a mission you are supposed to take.

yea esp since i want the crates to turn in to my ally guys on odessen