Legacy Bank Questions

Foambreaker

Legacy bank contents are not affected by the United Forces update. If you have more than one Legacy and they are integrated during the new United Forces update, then the sum total of the two banks will be added together. If this integration fills your Legacy bank slots, the extra items will go into a special storage called ‘Legacy Overflow’. This overflow will hold your extra items until you make space to withdraw them--you cannot place items into this overflow.

This gives me this bad feeling that things in my legacy bank may be just "taken out and piled back in in no particular order" :eek:

Please don't re-arrange the primary legacy.

This gives me this bad feeling that things in my legacy bank may be just "taken out and piled back in in no particular order" :eek:

Please don't re-arrange the primary legacy.

Having the same bad feeling. Flashbacks to when the max count for stacking mats was switched from 99 to 9999 or whatever it is now. First time I checked Legacy storage after that update -- everything was everywhere. The organization I'd done on my Legacy tabs was gone. Had to redo my Legacy bays. Hopefully, that doesn't happen this time.