No option to do Foundry solo

I'm level 70 and want to do Foundry solo mode to get the HK part but the quest NPC outside doesn't offer solo (veteran and master only) and Foundry doesn't appear in my solo activities tab. I'm tried resetting the phase multiple times. The same thing is happening to boarding party.

Is there something I'm missing?

I could be wrong, but there might not be a solo version for that one? If it's a solo-able flashpoint, it will be under the Activities menu, under the SOLO tab, where it lists all the heroic planets, dailies, and every flashpoint that has a solo version. If it's not there it doesn't have a solo version.

There is a way to get to do foundry in solo (story) mode.

Step 1. Pick up quest "call to Arms" from droid X1-02 near the mission departures lift on fleet.

Step 2. Use Inter-fleet transport to travel to other ship (white something or other can't remember full name) and talk to Moff to get Boarding party flashpoint in story mode.

Step 3. Complete Boarding Party flashpoint and return to Moff.

The Moff then gives you Foundry flashpoint in solo (story) mode.

hope that helps

I just checked in-game and there is indeed a solo version of The Foundry. Use the Activities tab to zone in immediately without going to fleet.

I cannot verify if the HK part is available if you use the Activities shortcut or if you must go through the fleet entrance. I got it through HM back when it was required. I know you can get it outside of HM (MM) now but I've heard it's not always there, and I'm not sure if it's related to how you get the mission or not.

I just checked in-game and there is indeed a solo version of The Foundry. Use the Activities tab to zone in immediately without going to fleet.

I cannot verify if the HK part is available if you use the Activities shortcut or if you must go through the fleet entrance. I got it through HM back when it was required. I know you can get it outside of HM (MM) now but I've heard it's not always there, and I'm not sure if it's related to how you get the mission or not.

You can get the mount (from last boss) and HK parts in Solo mode!

I'm level 70 and want to do Foundry solo mode to get the HK part but the quest NPC outside doesn't offer solo (veteran and master only) and Foundry doesn't appear in my solo activities tab. I'm tried resetting the phase multiple times. The same thing is happening to boarding party.

Honestly I think all flashpoints should be solo able, especially Kuat Drive Yards.

Honestly I think all flashpoints should be solo able, especially Kuat Drive Yards.

It is, the last bosses just take a while (recommend bringing a healer with a high-influence dps comp)

You have to walk in, though, instead of using the Activities window

It's not SUPER easy but if you've been playing for a while it shouldn't be all that bad.

It wasn't in my solo activities tab. I triple checked everything and did every suggestion I could find but couldn't find a solo mode. I eventually just did master mode with a group and got the HK part. Now it's in my solo activity list... Not sure if I completed some pre req or if it was just a bug. Thanks all for the help. Edited by Xaber

Are you on an Imp or Pub? Foundry and Boarding Party are both Imp FP's. Taral V and Maelstrom Prison are the Pub versions, respectively.

Component #7 is in Foundry for Imps and Maelstrom Prison for Pubs.

• 2 years later...

i hate to necro this thread, but i too have this issue.

i've been doing the hk-51 questline. at the last part that i need to do foundry solo or master. my activities menu is missing a few solo flashpoints (as described by original poster here), including foundry.

i double checked - the missing flashpoints are actually available in the activities menu - on all of my alts, but those alts are not on the hk-51 questline!

There are a couple of workarounds for it:

Do the FP in veteran mode with just you and a healer companion, if you are well geared with a level 50 companion.

Do the FP with a friend or friends in veteran mode. 2 +2 comps, 3 +1 Comp, or 4 humans.

Join Group Finder to do it in veteran mode. Before you join the queue, click on the lower right where it says 23/23 (or whatever numbers) and deselect all the FPs except the one you want. Then you will be grouped with anyone who has that FP and any others, selected.

i hate to necro this thread, but i too have this issue.

i've been doing the hk-51 questline. at the last part that i need to do foundry solo or master. my activities menu is missing a few solo flashpoints (as described by original poster here), including foundry.

i double checked - the missing flashpoints are actually available in the activities menu - on all of my alts, but those alts are not on the hk-51 questline!

So I wonder if this is a similar issue to the objective meridian issue. If you are progressing through the story, and you are at a point where the natural/normal next step would be the solo mode of a flashpoint, that flashpoint will not be available as selectable in the filter for activity finder for veteran or master modes. This frequently comes up with objective meridian, because once you finish the story on Mek Sha, the next step is to converse with Malgus or Daerunn and complete that FP in solo mode. People who are at that point in the story wonder why they are not getting credit/bonus rewards for doing a random FP with all FP selected, and its because as far as activity finder is concerned, they DON’T have all of them selected. As I said this most recently occurs with objective meridian but it occurs with the shadow of revan prelude FPs and the two FPs in the shadow of Revan content as well.

So I wonder if you are actually on either Boarding Party solo mode or Foundry solo mode anyway. You may be surprised... you should try talking to the Moff on the White Nova in the phased area to see if you are in fact at one of those story points.