Looking for active social guild

Alygoen

Returning player after 2yrs and looking for a active social guild. I mostly play for the storyline, but like to engage in guild chat from time to time.

I am mostly on bwt 1:30pm East time to around 5pm, Mon thru Fri and pretty much all day on the weekends.

Character I am playing is Avellana Koffee. Tried using the guild finder website but most seem to not be active, least not during when I am on to get invite in game

:)

• 2 months later...
Returning player after 2yrs and looking for a active social guild. I mostly play for the storyline, but like to engage in guild chat from time to time.

I am mostly on bwt 1:30pm East time to around 5pm, Mon thru Fri and pretty much all day on the weekends.

Character I am playing is Avellana Koffee. Tried using the guild finder website but most seem to not be active, least not during when I am on to get invite in game

:)

Hi, if you're still interested: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=984926

We are aiming to build up a social - kind - helpful Guild that caters to a variety of activities such as:

:sy_galaxy: RP (light - medium)

:sy_galaxy: Flagship

:sy_galaxy: PvE Content

:sy_galaxy: Light PvP

:sy_galaxy: Events

If you are interested in a Republic side Guild, let me know, we are about to create one :)