Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Need to Impress, in Voss, is bugged! [post 1.1.2]

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Need to Impress, in Voss, is bugged! [post 1.1.2]

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Psychopanda
02.09.2012 , 08:15 AM | #61
Both my wife and i gave up on our 46 Consulars who up until that point we were having a blast on. No point lvling other characters on this side to hit the same issue. Therefore fell to the dark side of the force. Waste of our time and effort.

settix
02.09.2012 , 09:36 AM | #62
Heh already canceled my sub. This was meerly the straw that broke the camel's back. This on top of these other problems, just drove me over the edge. Guild keeps telling me to wait till march, like it's going to be some kind of Jesus patch. But there is no way #1 is being fixed by march. Let alone all the other crap.
  1. In game CSR have no GM tools to help players, seem to be outsourced to portugal or something. They have zero understanding of what is actually going on in the game. Worst in game CSR i've ever seen in the industry, including funcom and which is saying a lot. a lot
  2. Severe pvp mirror inbalances. From project vs lighting, mortar volley vs death from above, to dirty kick vs debilitate. So many more that I can't even list them all here
  3. Obvious favoritism toward empire in storylines (better written and more interesting), game mechanics (turrets in alderaan start off facing rep ship), and bug fixes.

The stuff listed here is just a few examples out of the glaring pile of crap staring us republic players in the face.

ZombieCatSD
02.09.2012 , 09:47 AM | #63
Bugged for me as well. Nice way to come to grinding halt just as I am a few lvls from 50. Hopefully by the time I finish my class quests this will be fixed but I am not holding my breath.

Visualcracker
02.09.2012 , 09:55 AM | #64
bugged stuck on voss :*(
I Like Pie

dragonhammerx
02.09.2012 , 09:56 AM | #65
Bugged here too..
L47 quest line stopped on Voss...
I opened a ticked that was AUTO-closed with a "we are investigating the issue" message.
Bad service, truly bad service (no service at all actually!).

Cromwolf
02.09.2012 , 10:07 AM | #66
bugged here as well...

Misre
02.09.2012 , 10:18 AM | #67
I don't understand how they can let a bug like this go. I've been happily playing this game and ignoring the naysayers...until now. Letting a bugged class quest like this go on unaddressed is simply unacceptable.

Benstoned
02.09.2012 , 11:09 AM | #68
Quote: Originally Posted by A4-I4 View Post
Greetings All,

This is a known mission bug we hope to have resolved in the near future. Please monitor the devtracker to see the patchnotes for upcoming Public Test Server releases for the earliest indication of a resolution to this issue.

http://www.swtor.com/community/devtracker.php

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and Thank You for playing Star Wars™: The Old Republic™
I can't progress on my character because of this bug. I'm done paying to play beta.

Deluviann
02.09.2012 , 11:16 AM | #69
Once again the complete and utter lack of communication from Bioware is poisening the well. They really should start acting like the company they are, not what people fear they are becoming.

Desposa
02.09.2012 , 11:25 AM | #70
I have the same issue.

Now I read a few postings on this thread that confused me. Why has this bug stopped your leveling?
I play a trooper and even though this bug has stopped me to continue the specific quest line, it hasn't stopped me from continuing my Class quest line and the planet main quest line.

Also I would like to add that I bumped into a patch note, can't remember the version, that said that you could speak to the specific npc after concluding the quest "Gormak Lands". This is unconfirmed by me and I am continuing to quest on Voss to check this out and post here as soon as I find out.
Man that CE rocks!