Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Need to Impress, in Voss, is bugged! [post 1.1.2]

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Need to Impress, in Voss, is bugged! [post 1.1.2]

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Shardie
02.13.2012 , 02:08 AM | #151
Add me to that list. I have a fistfull of alts that I can play otherwise, so its no biggie for me.
The Caaru Legacy
Vennah - lvl 60 Shadow
Vassar - lvl 60 Gunslinger

Zophyel
02.13.2012 , 02:28 AM | #152
Quote: Originally Posted by CykoMantis View Post
just need to reset the quest and talk to him again
that doesn't work.

Andf
02.13.2012 , 08:26 AM | #154
Quote: Originally Posted by wochinimen View Post
I know the patch notes, yet it's not fine to me to wait for at least 7-10 days before solving a game-breaking issue.

AlienHairball
02.13.2012 , 09:19 AM | #155
Quote: Originally Posted by Andf View Post
I know the patch notes, yet it's not fine to me to wait for at least 7-10 days before solving a game-breaking issue.
As annoying as this bug is, it's not game-breaking. It certainly breaks that line of missions, but this mission isn't part of anyone's class storyline and there are many other missions I'm finding on Voss. I'm having no problem finding missions and stories to follow plus I'll easily hit 50 without ever completing the bugged mission.

The devs clearly need to fix this. Just seems like we need to keep some perspective on things.
Windows 7 x64 Ultimate | Intel Core i5 Overclocked | 8GB RAM | AMD Radeon 6950 2GB

Andf
02.13.2012 , 09:39 AM | #156
Well, as I stated before, this is not a free game. I pay to stay online, so I expect to be able to do whatever activity I like at the moment: leveling my character, doing instances, playing warzones. Right now I can't level my toon because I hate to leave behing a planet storyline, so it's game breaking to me because I'm forced to do different things. Being forced to do what I don't want to it's not fine if I pay.

bigdogofbria
02.13.2012 , 06:37 PM | #157
Game breaking glitch as far as my opinion goes. Where is the hotfix?

benstermegq
02.13.2012 , 08:17 PM | #158
I am annoyed by this bug but I am being patient because, as a new game, I imagine that there are several things that require the attention of those in charge. Not the least of which being the inevitable new features and end game content that they will be adding.

so in response to everybody getting heated and feeling neglected, just relax and go forward with the promise of better days ahead

Kanzaman
02.13.2012 , 08:26 PM | #159
same problem here too.

Resilan
02.13.2012 , 08:29 PM | #160
Same issue for me and my wife. We grouped for this quest and completed the objectives, yet when we return to Jannik, he repeats the initial dialog. The quest cannot be completed, nor can we delete and do it again. I guess we are stuck waiting on this quest. This quest is part of the main story arc on Voss so it is annoying that it cannot be completed.