order of strongholds in list

Caulderone

My search-fu is weak or this question hasn't been asked, which seems unlikely.

Is there an easy way to change the order of strongholds in the list? My most frequently used one is 2nd instead of 1st in the list, and I'd like to flip it but can't figure out how.

Thanks for any advice!

• 2 months later...

Bumping this old thread as it's now an issue with 5 strongholds... My primary location for banks/gtn/crafting/etc. is my Nar Shaddaa stronghold, but that's now been bumped to page 2 by picking up Yavin.

It's minor in the grand scale of things, but as often as I'm in and out of that stronghold, having to change to the second page every time is going to get annoying.

• 8 months later...
I have looked everywhere for this! We need this. It would only take an up arrow and down arrow along with the code to change list order on the button push. It is an easy addition. If the list is static, then change it to dynamic (should have already been programmed to create a dynamic array).

Yes please, even sorting by "last visited" similar to the character selection would be better than this static menu that has Nar Shaddaa on page 2, when you have all 5 SHs.

Or maybe simply put the SH on the other faction's capital on page 2?

Edited by Mubrak

The only modification I'd *want* would be to put the current character's faction capital in top position on page 1, rather than always Coruscant. That way I can send the character I'm on to a fully-developed *free*to*access* SH by clicking the top slot rather than having to remember "this is an Imperial(1), use the bottom one" each time.

(1) And yes, I know, the BH isn't an Imperial. She(2) certainly says so often enough in the early parts of the story.

(2) My favourite BH is a she, BT3 human.

EDIT: but I wouldn't object to other sorts of changes, as such.

Edited by SteveTheCynic

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for sounding like a noob, but I'm seeing posts that indicate that the stronghold limit is now 5. My forum and google searching is leaving me with no definitive statement saying that the limit was increased from 4 to 5. I tossed away 2.5 mil credits to buy the Tatooine stronghold just to see what would happen, and then it told me I had to deactivate one to make the new one active. And my Nar Shaddaa stronghold vanished from my list.

Did the limit actually increase? And if so, why would it still tell me I had to deactivate one? And is there any announcement/post anywhere confirming that?

And now that I've deactivated one stronghold, where do I find it? It's also gone from my list, and the directory is telling me I have to repurchase it. Shouldn't it still show up somewhere, but inactive?

Edited by TariNimmireth

Did the limit actually increase? And if so, why would it still tell me I had to deactivate one? And is there any announcement/post anywhere confirming that?

It did increase.

I don't know why you got that message.

When you have five active strongholds, the fifth one (always Nar Shaddaa, regardless of the order in which you bought them) is on a second page in the "go to stronghold" panel. (The order is Coruscant, Tatooine, Yavin, Dromund Kaas on page 1, Nar Shaddaa on page 2.)

And you don't have to re-purchase the deactivated stronghold. You have to pay to reactivate it. The price will be X credits, where X is the number of credits it would normally cost to purchase the stronghold (if you paid credits to originally buy it) or zero (if you paid Cartel Coins to originally buy it).

The reactivation cost is is the base cost to buy the stronghold, and the reactivated stronghold will have all the rooms unlocked that you previously unlocked, and you won't pay extra to reactivate the rooms.

Well, that's the theory, at least.

• 11 months later...
  • 5 years later...
12 hours ago, Zierk said:

I guess this never happened. Same issue in 2023, need 6 strongholds for max conquest bonus and main stronghold is on page 2.

The last stronghold you went into is normally at the top of page 1.

EDIT: that is, the last stronghold you went into on *this character*, of course.

Edited by SteveTheCynic