Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Stasie's Galactic Starfighter Guide (Ships, Components, Crew, Tips)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Starfighter
Stasie's Galactic Starfighter Guide (Ships, Components, Crew, Tips)
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TrinityLyre
06.06.2014 , 06:42 PM | #241
Sweet! I'm excited to see what you have to share, Tune!

I added a Decimus/Sledgehammer build, will add more later (anti-bomber Clarion, missiles-only Jurgoran, etc.). I hope people are finding these builds useful, and experimenting with others.
Anastasie / Phytia The Bastion
Respected and Despised & Insert Guild Name Here
Check out my Galactic Starfighter Compendium and contribute!

tunewalker
06.07.2014 , 06:26 PM | #242
Half of the T1 strike compendium is done. Heavies/rapids builds will follow, then Crazy/experimental dont try these at home kids builds will follow taking a break from now Hope you all enjoy what I have already put and what is in store for the future .

Edit: if any changes to format or clean-up is wanted let me know and I will try to accomidate .

Anathaxor
06.08.2014 , 04:22 PM | #243
Thanks for these builds, I've followed them to the letter and have a fully mastered skybolt now. I do really well with it, I get accused of hacking or exploiting but such is life I suppose

Verain
06.08.2014 , 07:42 PM | #244
Quote: Originally Posted by Anathaxor View Post
Thanks for these builds, I've followed them to the letter and have a fully mastered skybolt now. I do really well with it, I get accused of hacking or exploiting but such is life I suppose
I'm really glad that this is helping people. Some of the ships with many mediocre builds are hard to have "recommended" builds for, but I definitely think this nails the type 2 scout really well.

That ship DOES have a lot of solid builds. Any but rapids plus pretty much any secondary yields a cool playstyle.

Anathaxor
06.12.2014 , 12:42 AM | #245
I have the skybolt, do I have it just for the account I got it for? Do i have to get it for every character that I want to fly it on?

Verain
06.12.2014 , 01:25 AM | #246
You have to get it on every character you want to fly it on, and it will be specific to that character: if you earn req on character A, character B doesn't get that req.

None of the ships are bind to account or to legacy.

The closest to an exception is that every character begins with a type 1 scout, type 1 strike fighter, and if you were a subscriber over a certain period, your characters also begin with a type 1 gunship. But these ships are also all character specific- even though they all start with one, none of them are shared.
"The most despicable person on the GSF forum."

TheRampage
06.12.2014 , 06:02 AM | #247
I noticed yeserday something that I didn't noticed before, while I was playing new gunships. Was attacked, rolled and I knew I was around stones and I'll crashed so had panick clicking buttonts trying to turn myself somewhere. Pressed right click to zoom and I insantly stoped. Like, right 1 meter away from wall, found myself zooming the wall Was that always like that with right clicking? It's like a instant brake, quite useful rofl.
Raph‚el - Not Good Enough

Fractalsponge
06.12.2014 , 06:05 AM | #248
Quote: Originally Posted by TheRampage View Post
I noticed yeserday something that I didn't noticed before, while I was playing new gunships. Was attacked, rolled and I knew I was around stones and I'll crashed so had panick clicking buttonts trying to turn myself somewhere. Pressed right click to zoom and I insantly stoped. Like, right 1 meter away from wall, found myself zooming the wall Was that always like that with right clicking? It's like a instant brake, quite useful rofl.
It's always been like this, but it's not super reliable. Don't count on it working.

EDIT: I assumed you mean mid-barrel roll - that's unreliable, scoping anywhere else (regular roll) is pretty reliable.
http://fractalsponge.net
Xi'ao - The Shadowlands

JAMESCHRIS
06.13.2014 , 05:49 AM | #249
Thanks! Should be stickied

TrinityLyre
06.16.2014 , 05:36 PM | #250
Quote: Originally Posted by Anathaxor View Post
You're welcome! I always find it amusing when I get those kinds of accusations. Then again, I get really lucky RNG on some of my snap shots.

Quote: Originally Posted by TheRampage View Post
Was that always like that with right clicking? It's like a instant brake, quite useful rofl.
Yep! It's awesome, and I use it all the time when playing gunship.
Anastasie / Phytia The Bastion
Respected and Despised & Insert Guild Name Here
Check out my Galactic Starfighter Compendium and contribute!