Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

A strange object on Tython since 2012

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
A strange object on Tython since 2012

Storm-Cutter
09.10.2019 , 11:32 PM | #11
It's the dead masters trying to break through from another dimension.

~~~~~Whoosh~ Kill them, Kill them all! ~~~~~

- There's still a bouncy gun turret on Ossus ( farm, near the lake's edge) . You have to kill it to pout it out of its misery. But it respawns just as bouncy as before. It's either a very happy turret or its trying to send a message...

There are missing grannies, shear lines between textures, man-eating rocks, platforms in nowhere, ledges you can fall off forever, corners you can get into but not out of..... Monsters you can spawn inside..... Speeders and transports that instantly black out the windows when travelling, unused orbital stations, clairvoyant trains.....

It's a strange galaxy after all.
-Storm Cutter.
Like my comment? Refer me and also give a homeless Bantha a new start in life. Just click here.
Cool lightsabre art: ****.**================

Zerileth
09.11.2019 , 01:11 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Storm-Cutter View Post

There are missing grannies, shear lines between textures, man-eating rocks, platforms in nowhere, ledges you can fall off forever, corners you can get into but not out of..... Monsters you can spawn inside..... Speeders and transports that instantly black out the windows when travelling, unused orbital stations, clairvoyant trains.....
Aw, , don't drop this tease and not tell us where this stuff is. I wanna see an unused oribital station tooooo!
7.0 Return To Kashyyyk
IGN: "Bioware sees soaring profits with new SWTOR expansion, Return to Kashyyyk."

denavin
09.12.2019 , 03:47 PM | #13
That is an Inter Denominational Time Reality Vortex.

This is how they get the new things you see in the Star Wars movies back 3500 years in time and from reality into the fantasy realm of SWToR so We can have them to play with.
HK-55: "Do you think she passed her test?"
Z0-OM: "According to my sensors.... NO
."

ronin_chi_lao
09.16.2019 , 05:28 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by CaptRogue View Post
I think I've seen that there. Idk what it is though...Weird...

But just as big question: WHY on earth is your chat windows like that covering such a huge area of your screen view?!?! lol
Because that's how I roll to see messages and chat haha. Most of the tabs were separated and each box is for just 1 chat channel. I like the custom and if it gets in the way I can single click them off for however long I need to anyways
Your point was very insightful and I will
consider many options.
Callanthi
Raye
<Force Mystic> https://www.forcemystic.com/
Get free gear by using My referral link

ronin_chi_lao
09.16.2019 , 05:31 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by OddballEasyEight View Post
Someone, somewhere, said it was from a speeder not rendering on most players screens...

Had an image of it and everything.

No idea why it was so high up, still.

My thinking is that it was a speeder there during development and they removed the speeder, but forgot the glowing engine effect, and they just haven't fixed it since.
Marked as best answer
consider many options.
Callanthi
Raye

Jett-Rinn
09.17.2019 , 11:52 AM | #16
The fixed the background music a couple years back....and that had been broken since beta......I wouldn't hold my breath.
"It's a disheartening thing to love a franchise like Star Wars, yet loath the fan base due to their constant tantrums and toxic childlike behavior. The only fandom that will doxx you and give you death threats over daring to enjoy the Solo Movie exists in the cult Of Star Wars." : Timothy Zahn

ronin_chi_lao
09.18.2019 , 02:34 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Jett-Rinn View Post
The fixed the background music a couple years back....and that had been broken since beta......I wouldn't hold my breath.
There's also an issue i believe it's with either the max decos in strongholds or just certain strongholds where the ambient background sounds (such as the waterfall sounds etc.) make a skipping sound like a poorly made animated gif loop but it's the sound. I turn off certain sounds to make it go away but not having them makes me not want to go to them. I started noticing this sound problem with the Yavin stronghold
consider many options.
Callanthi
Raye

Sir_Troll
09.27.2019 , 01:52 PM | #18
It appears at 0, 0 on Korriban also. Just about the main entrance to Ajunta Pall's tomb.