Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Insidious Counselor Set

Sir-steve
09.15.2019 , 08:14 AM | #1
Ok, here's my OCD moment of the day.....

Given the set is likely targeted towards force users who want to look like Palpatine, and that the SWTOR galaxy seems to be right handed (i.e. lightsabers are worn on the left and drawn/wielded on the right) .....why is the holster-esque type belt oriented to the right? Shouldn't the secondary (low hanging) part of the belt be oriented to the left?

https://torf.mmo-fashion.com/insidious-consular/
My friends....we have fought monsters together and we have won. On my own, I fear I may not do as well.

"OMG RUN! It's Sir-Steve The-Adequate!".....said no PvP opponent ever.

JediQuaker
09.15.2019 , 08:26 AM | #2
That's not the only set that does that. I can only assume that the loop is not for holding the lightsaber (or other weapon). It's to hang your healing crystal, lunch bag, fanny pack, offhand, or something else from. 🙄
Hold water, a sieve may not, but hold another sieve, it will - Yoda..

Referral code - http://www.swtor.com/r/dZ8wSV

Sir-steve
09.15.2019 , 08:28 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by JediQuaker View Post
That's not the only set that does that. I can only assume that the loop is not for holding the lightsaber (or other weapon). It's to hang your healing crystal, lunch bag, fanny pack, offhand, or something else from. 🙄
Let's add Sith Fanny Pack to the list of things we'd like in a Merch store :-)
My friends....we have fought monsters together and we have won. On my own, I fear I may not do as well.

"OMG RUN! It's Sir-Steve The-Adequate!".....said no PvP opponent ever.

Lhancelot
09.15.2019 , 09:38 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Sir-steve View Post
Let's add Sith Fanny Pack to the list of things we'd like in a Merch store :-)
There's a fanny pack in the game, it's the only belt with that appearance I will have to look up the armor set though if you want to know what it is.
TRUE
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthSpuds View Post
RNG is counterproductive because it massively increases player dissatisfaction.
FALSE
Quote: Originally Posted by olagatonjedi View Post
As I detailed in another thread, RNG give the players more control over their gearing.