PvP- state on Hidden Becks Server

Patif

I play a sith Marauder on the Empire side over at the Hidden Becks server and recently entered the level 50 PvP craze. I'm not a high rank PvPer, but a centurion (valor rank 48 atm) with expertise 1014.

Just came out of my fourth straight loss today. Yesterday I experienced 2 wins out of around 20 matches.

The RULE on Hidden Becks server seems to be that for every 10 pvp matches queued, you win maybe one or two. The normal is that you run into a horde of War Hero equipped rebel opponents. It is extremely rare to queue into a match where the damage output and absorption are matched on both sides. What happens is:

- You queue for a pvp match, knowing that you're most likely to loose, even though you're decently geared

- The daily pvp quest win 3/3 suddenly becomes very very hard to do regardless of your individual performance

- Rebel side (naturally) wins just about every match.

This yields MORE commendations to the Rebel side and FEWER commendations for the Empire. Result?

Empire side falls behind, as Rebel side in general builds up pvp gear faster and faster, as their resistance becomes relatively weaker. Individuals on the Rebel side gain commendations faster because the average gear level is so much higher, as is the likelyhood of a win. I do not exaggerate when I claim that at least 80% of all matches are lost on Rebel side on this server at the time of this writing. Possibly more.

This is bad design by BioWare. People hardly do PvP anymore in my guild due to this.

Rebel side on Hidden Becks seems to be fading ("Wookies are Chewy" seems to be the only "pure" pvp guild left on our side, even though I think and hope that there are more)

Bioware, you should treat this as an extreme showstopper - a big one! You have already lost many customers due to this, and you will keep loosing them as more and more players realize how the imbalance just grows due to this design. Hidden Becks Empire side pvp is ridiculous.

I do not speak for other servers than my own, but I do believe it warrants serious action on your part. Fix it. It's very badly broken.

Patife Kaivalya