1.6 on Tuesday

Technohic

Already did on 3 chars.

Is making for a good excuse to finish leveling a 43 and a 44 I've had stalled out for quite some time. Not that I intend to do much pvp with them but both have a bit over 2k ranked comms allowing me to buy a few more pieces for the two characters I do pvp on.

Hm, looking at the pts patch notes and no balance changes at all, huh? Not sure what the deal is with that. Nor any mention of fixes for some of the current bugs still in the game. Not even undoing the change to resolve to make cc less derpaderp like it was before.

Don't get me wrong, I'm actually really looking forward to the new heroic space missions, the new wz, and the "reset button" on pvp gear so even new players will be able to be competitve at the start.

But....sheesh.

Hm, looking at the pts patch notes and no balance changes at all, huh? Not sure what the deal is with that. Nor any mention of fixes for some of the current bugs still in the game. Not even undoing the change to resolve to make cc less derpaderp like it was before.

Don't get me wrong, I'm actually really looking forward to the new heroic space missions, the new wz, and the "reset button" on pvp gear so even new players will be able to be competitve at the start.

But....sheesh.

There still might be even big balance changes. Because several times there were such changes between PTS and live servers but you wont see them before they'll hit live servers.

And on 30th Nov devs were talking about class balance updates in next major patch, and since it's not 1.5.3 but 1.6. i guess that should be it.

There still might be even big balance changes. Because several times there were such changes between PTS and live servers but you wont see them before they'll hit live servers.

And on 30th Nov devs were talking about class balance updates in next major patch, and since it's not 1.5.3 but 1.6. i guess that should be it.

I hope you're right, it would be a shame to waste a good opportunity like this for attracting new pvp gamers, as well as maintaining old ones, because of the mess it's in right now.

Already did on 3 chars.

..................................................................................................

Now the reason for making a new alt is over

Ok..I don't understand these answers...Captain Obvious please come and tell me!