Conquest Rampage is still bugged

go_rogue

I have had a couple of guild members report to me as well as the GM of an allied guild that the various rampages for Conquest are still bugged. When some of them return to the flagship, the rampages are resetting back to 0, allowing them to redo the same rampage multiple times in a day. I personally have attempted replicating this issue so I can take before and after screenshots but thus far have been unable to. It seems to be random who is able to and not able to, and my guild members have reported that it's able to be done some days but not others. This is giving guilds have who members who get this bug to exploit it and ramp up their conquest points with little effort leaving guilds who don't have members with this bug or whose members who do have the bug but aren't on that much fighting to either just make conquest or even stay on the leader boards.

• 5 weeks later...
Late to the show on this one as I rarely run Conquest, but it is certainly bugged. I was able to accumulate nearly 50k in less than two days on one of my alts by simply running the basics, Heroics, Rampages, FP's with the bonus boss. After completing each objective, each one reset upon zoning to different areas of the game.. Great for our guild, but this needs to be addressed. Myself and another guildie have this issue, if you want to call it that. :D Edited by Pirana

• 2 weeks later...

if you have more perso it allows you by farmant to make many points for your guild, to win or finish in the first 10 conquest. Any bug that earns points in a conquest must be changed by technical team because the fight is unequal between some guilds that can farm or not . I've seen big guilders play farmer jokes to make their points for their toons and to be in the top 10 or win conquest so bioware would have to put that back on the table to make it really fair. a quest valiber and valiber no reset. if not long live the farmers for the connquetes and win banish farmer rampage

a question is it normal that people face their conquetes uniquements point with the bug the I am in a guild us is I have members who make results between 400 000 350000 in the third days of conquetes that with the bug just by farming. i wish bioware i am concerned about this as it becomes irrelevant the conquered farmers

Edited by darkzannah

I tried to follow what you were saying, but I don't really see how it's an issue. Afaik being the top guild doesn't really grant that much. The real reward simply lies with your guild surpassing the guild goal. As long as your guild makes enough points then everyone gets rewards on each toon that reached their personal goal.

I am okay with this bug and other objectives being reset by gong to a SH until BW fixes the other things they F'd up in conquest with Patch 5.8.

This is currently the only means by which small and medium sized guilds have a chance of trying to compete with the larger guilds. And maybe get the bigger rewards.