Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Why not.

Name: Randomno

Server: Darth Malgus

Screenshots

I may have spent 20,000 fleet requisiton mastering a ship before posting this so I wasn't right behind Bail. A few categories are still abysmal and I'm yet to touch the new event, but the rest is looking pretty good. I'm open to any ops carries.

Thanks to Blinks this thread has been a bit more active recently, but discussion is almost non-existent and many top scores are missing (believe it or not, 64855 is not the thirteenth highest score in the game). I made this thread because the previous leaderboard would continue to exist in its bad state either way, but the meta of achievement hunting is quite different to what it was when the original leaderboard was made.

I've been considering moving this to a Discord server. Forums are not many people's preferred method of communication nowadays, and the subscriber restriction here doesn't help. Also it may encourage more submissions, as often people don't want to make the effort to post here for a score they're not content with. If I unsubscribe myself, which is a possibility, it'll have to move somewhere.

Please post your thoughts if you have any. Or message me them on Discord perhaps :p

I met Kags online once. He or She got me into achievement hunting when I saw that green upon green 100% on item after item.

T'was truly an honour.

Also, my bad. Didn't check to see if this thread was exclusively for achievement counts and not for other tomfoolery. I'll edit when I hit the 50k. Just shy of it.

Edited by MasterAtin

Also, my bad. Didn't check to see if this thread was exclusively for achievement counts and not for other tomfoolery. I'll edit when I hit the 50k. Just shy of it.

What do you mean, discussion is completely welcome, there's just been a lack of it lately. :)

What do you mean, discussion is completely welcome, there's just been a lack of it lately. :)

If you mean that you expected people to come here and discuss hard to get achievements then yeah, people preffer posting such things into general or pvp sections.

If you mean that you expected people to come here and discuss hard to get achievements then yeah, people preffer posting such things into general or pvp sections.

It could be discussions about anything, even discussions on why there are no discussions :rolleyes:

Small update with 64940, a number of some significance.