Server is dead... Merger please

Corsin

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I left.

Playing my alts on other servers that I ground up during the 12x-Experience anticipating this happening to pot5 yet again, until they decide to do something with Pot5. I barely log in here anymore.

If anyone wants to join me on Imperials on the shadowlands, let me know. I'm creating a new guild.

Edited by SOULCASTER

What we need to do is organize a united front and get people on the server to boycott paid character transfers. Bioware has no incentive to fix our server population issue while hundreds of people are paying to move their characters to other servers.

They just need to merge the fkin thing already...

The more they put it off the more players they will lose....

Although prob wanting to cash in on as many server transfers as possible first...

I created a post in the suggestion box....

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=806790

I suggest you guys give it as much attention as possible. The more they realize the issue the more chance of them doing something about it will be.

Edited by Corsin

I created a post in the suggestion box....

The more they realize the issue the more chance of them doing something about it will be.

The Suggestion Box is the very last place I'd ever put something I deem critical...you have a better chance of it getting read in the RP forum.

I did comment on it though.

Merge it with JC, Shadowlands, and possibly Jung Ma if we can coexist with RPers. I think most of the pvp population already RPs anyway. Flag if you want to open world or wait for a world event. Edited by EnzoForMe

The game should have 2 servers:

PvP & RP (because if you RP open world PvP should be the logical implication)

PvE

Pool the whole population into either servers with free transfers, add an original server tag (tiny icon) in front of your name so everyone keeps their and go from there...

Right now we have several servers with average populations and dying ones like PoT5, this is not going to change anytime soon.

Insistent Suggestion: Something needs to be done. A lot of us that have endured a bunch of bugs and server deaths and held our guilds together by endurance, are getting desperate and will start moving servers ourselves if something isn't done really really soon. Even if it's not for a month, at the very least tell us what you have planned for the servers. We need to know what's going on.

Informative: We're assuming it's not that important or isn't more than another merge because nothing has been said on it at all for many months.

Pleading Statement: Give us something. Please. Something. Anything.

Merge it with JC, Shadowlands, and possibly Jung Ma if we can coexist with RPers. I think most of the pvp population already RPs anyway. Flag if you want to open world or wait for a world event.

To be fair most RPers hide in the cantinas and their strongholds so it really wouldn't be a problem. People on RP servers who PvP dont bring RP into warzones and arenas. Any RP PvP generally happens in duels so I only see it being a problem when some of the choice individuals on our server start trouble. Even then it would only affect fleet chat which is pretty bad most of the time anyways so I say bring on Jung Ma too... They are hurting.

Pot5 is dead. I left my mains on that dead server until they do something with it. I'm playing my alts I ground up months ago on the shadowlands now. Much more lively here. Their ''better than cross server'' is going to be a band-aid fix like ''cross-faction warzones'' or something. Which yes, will help liven the queues and quicken the queue delays, especially in solo rateds. However, it won't fix the problem in the long run. So I wouldn't be holding your breath. Edited by SOULCASTER

What we need to do is organize a united front and get people on the server to boycott paid character transfers. Bioware has no incentive to fix our server population issue while hundreds of people are paying to move their characters to other servers.

As always you have my support Nwahs. Just let me know whats up if you wanna move on this.

A server merger for POT5 would be really welcome. The fleet populations are really low, and the smaller player pool makes it harder to find people to do random stuff with, as well as restricting options for starting new raid teams, just having more people to group up with. Just a bigger community overall is important for keeping people invested.

Two SWTOR: I am at the point where I have to make the decision to move my characters to a different server, or quit the game. I will not be moving 7 characters over, or at least paying for it, so I will be quitting the game. I am a subscriber, be so for over two years.

• 1 month later...