Grade 7 crafted ship items too expensive

Trispast

however after listening to a few friends on vent regarding the new missions i decided not to invest any coms in buying them. it appears with any lag, which some of us like myself still have, such missions are nothing more than a lesson in humility and frustration. the later i dont need from a game i play to relax and have fun.

Oh, you touched a sore point with me here...

They HAVE to take space missions off the server. I don't care about exploits, people already do that anyway. I don't care about potential for multiplayer space missions. I don't care about any of arguments against.

I want them taken off the server, so a bad latency doesn't make these impossible.

I wouldn't pay 1mil for a single item at all, even if it was the only way to get it, hence why i am avoiding the HK companion.

HK at least has the visual aspect. The ship components are just icons in the equipment window, which you probably won't look at after putting them in. And if you have some skill, you won't even need the two crafted components (shield and missiles).

• 1 year later...
i hope they fix this and take off the P2W because theres no raiding guilds or anything like *** is going on with this MMO its giving me cancer at max level with no raid guilds on The Harbringer. it makes me wana slit my wrists and Kill myself lol

i hope they fix this and take off the P2W because theres no raiding guilds or anything like *** is going on with this MMO its giving me cancer at max level with no raid guilds on The Harbringer. it makes me wana slit my wrists and Kill myself lol

nice necro.

My guess is that the "heroic space combat" was an experiment and it failed miserably. Do not expect a "fix" anytime soon. I think EA/BW would sooner simply forget that this exists and move on.

As to the rest, wait four days. GSH will be released and there will be more activity.

As to no raiding guilds on the Harbinger, I see plenty of PuGs being created all the time. Ever think maybe it is you? Maybe your attitude rubs others the wrong way and so they do not want to run with you. Reading your post, I get a very elitist snob vibe.