Unsuccessfully coping with the natural beauty of disappointment

-Bob-

So.............

I'm coming back to the game after more than a year away. I left originally because of the lack of development and concern within PVP although i've been lurking these forums off and on during that time. I really started paying more attention with the release of 6.0. To be clear, i only care about PVP, i could give a **** less about storylines and roleplay and all that other nonsense. I played a few free matches and thought i would give it a chance, so I resubbed for a month. Already, I feel like i have wasted my time and money, thats ok..it's only $15, split it up among among all the BW employees and they get $1 into their 401K. All jokes aside, I don't blame BW for the lacking of this game, i'm sure they do their best with the resources EA has given them it's just a shame that a game with so much potential has suffered so many failures over the years . The PVP forums are still filled with the same posts from what i can tell, you just have to replace Merc with Sin to relive your nostalgia... i suppose that will never change..I'm no better, this post is cliche.

I have no interest in pretending to be Obi-wan or any other character therefore my months sub will conclude my active role in this game for sometime.(more stuff noone cares about). The PVP days from launch-3.0 are long gone as is that community.

Nothing changes, it just keeps getting worse. This shouldn’t be a surprise to you after all this time. It seems the only people who keep playing everytime Bioware make things worse are the masochists and die hard Star Wars fans.

At least there is finally an outlet for story drive Star Wars fans. Shame about the rest of us who only want to pvp in a SW MMO (that’s not battlefront rubbish)

Welcome back Bob!

Yeah well, you know Bioware, they do what they can with what they got. Like Trixxie said, this game is for the die-hard SW fans. The PVPers that stay in the game are there cause of ranked, since everyone left there is a handful of people to collect the top awards, so they are the best from the 100 people playing ranked.

Welcome back Bob!

Yeah well, you know Bioware, they do what they can with what they got. Like Trixxie said, this game is for the die-hard SW fans.

Light sabers are still cool. I've never understood the people who play a Star Wars game as a sith or a jedi, and then choose to use a regular looking sword. :p

The PVPers that stay in the game are there cause of ranked, since everyone left there is a handful of people to collect the top awards, so they are the best from the 100 people playing ranked.

Every time someone brings up ranked and "best" I can't help but think of Men In Black...

"James Edwards: Maybe you already answered this, but, why exactly are we here?

Zed: [noticing a recruit raising his hand] Son?

Second Lieutenent Jake Jenson: Second Lieutenant, Jake Jenson. West Point. Graduate with honors. We're here because you are looking for the best of the best of the best, sir! "

:p

• 2 weeks later...

I'm actually having a good time leveling my lowbies through WZs. The pops are pretty consistent.

I got my sorc to 75 and now im casually leveling my shadow. It's kind of fun at a low level without a gear grind to get in the way. Like most people i have quite a few alts so this might keep me subbed for a few months if the WZs stay active.

I'm actually having a good time leveling my lowbies through WZs. The pops are pretty consistent.

I got my sorc to 75 and now im casually leveling my shadow. It's kind of fun at a low level without a gear grind to get in the way. Like most people i have quite a few alts so this might keep me subbed for a few months if the WZs stay active.

Well leveling is getting faster and faster, sure. I am surprised you have lowbie pops, that could mean an influx of new players, I just hope its not just arenas :)

if that's all you enjoy then, you are missing out.

Thats subjective

Well leveling is getting faster and faster, sure. I am surprised you have lowbie pops, that could mean an influx of new players, I just hope its not just arenas :)

It has mostly been arenas but last night i had quite a few 8 man maps.