For the Whole community of whiny people. And the nerfers.

OrderOfVirtue

I would like BW to really take a look at the situation that is occuring, WE as a whole (which on my server is already a minimal amount) are being taken and shredded and thrown to the wolves. There are classes (ALL OF THEM) that can spam 3-4k dmg on me repeatedly. So this is what I say, we all veto them and quit playing our Imperial Agents, as far as it seems (lvl 50 IA) I dont even get invited to raids anymore hence the nerf, my damage output is so minimal compared to a sniper/assasin/sorcerer/marauder, heck some Tanks are seemingly putting out more damage than we are. The "FORCE" users of the group have taken all presidence over us whether its healing,DD,Tank, or Ranged, we do not stand out in any category's. So this is directed to you BIOWARE what are you going to do to give me my 50 levels of playing and hours of my time trying to get gear for a class that is now not even needed???? Oh and going along with that the people that are the ones in here telling us not to complain your complaints are the MAIN REASON BIOWARE DECIDED TO MAKE THE CHANGE. Which again IM STILL GONNA SPLATTER YOUR FACE ON THE GROUND WHEN WE MEET IN PVP, cause im still a better player than your whiny @ss. ;)

For your sake stay out of the way of an Agent. We dont fight fairly.;)

-Chameleon-

-Vulkar Highway-

u mad bro?

If your class was made worthless in endgame PvE because a bunch of level 24 sorcs were getting stomped in warzones you'd be mad too. OMG MY LIGHT ARMOR WEARING CASTER SHOULD DEFINITELY BEAT A STEALTH ROGUE 1V1 EVEN IF HE GETS THE PERFECT OPENING!!!11!!!ONE