Hair

Bead

Why are almost all warriors bald? Especially Juggs. Is it because Malgus is bald? Be honest, if you are a bald warrior and it was because of Malgus speak up. Are there people out there that made a warrior with hair just to go against the grain?

I was thinking the same thing, and i'm pretty sure that is the reason.

I made mine looking kind of like a reverse Luke Skywalker... Same hair but black in color, cyborg instead of human and dark side instead of light.

Too many body type 3's with no hair!

Cheers!

honestly, none of the hairstyles were to my liking, like really, i didnt wanna end up with a justin bieber hairstyle on a ****** with warrior lol, but i AM sith pureblood, and bald is the only look that actually suits them, imho

The "there aren't any good hairstyles" is a good argument (especially in someones mentioned case of sith pureblood). But every other class deals with the same hairstyles and most of them still have hair.

I was thinking the same thing, and i'm pretty sure that is the reason.

I made mine looking kind of like a reverse Luke Skywalker... Same hair but black in color, cyborg instead of human and dark side instead of light.

Too many body type 3's with no hair!

Cheers!

I'm fat with hair and Luke was a cyborg too.

I find most hairstyles to be ugly. I find ALL hairstyles to be ugly on someone whose face is corrupted by the darkside. Showing a head of full, wavy hair, while at the same time having a face that is bloated, black and ugly looks totally off, if you ask me.

Then there's the fact that short or no hair makes your character looks tough (if you ask me). Also, I made a pureblood having the character 'Nomad' from the Storm-comics in mind (who is bright red & completely hairless).

All in all enough reasons to make my character bald, I would say!

I made my Jugger with body type 2 and he has hair. However after getting the modifiable half-mask as quest reward for Terminal Injuries (I think) on Nar Shadaa and wearing the Juggernaut Foundry Armor, I am really starting to regret having hair and should have gone bald.

We need a barber shop on Imperial Station. :p

Bald and type 3 body. It fits the class the best, the most iconic individuals in star wars lore that are inspirations for this class are bald, and big. Most recent of course being Malgus, but beyond that two of my favorites,

Darth Vader, scarred up, bald, cyborg, awesome.

Darth Bane, c'mon if you've not read the trilogy you are missing out. My favorite Darth of all time.

So inspired by those characters, espescially Bane, my character is bald and has tattoos, and has the type 3 body. It just fits, the deep tone of voice and the delivery, how commanding it is...it just doesn't go with the smaller body types. Personal opinion of course but, eh. My character, my choices, I play how I want, deal with it :)

Well, there are a couple "modern" teenager style haircuts, those are a big no, those haircuts just looks terrible on a grown up.

Then we have a couple of haircuts, Han Solo'ish, which I suppose is good for a smuggler.

Then there are a few wierd ones left and no one looks any good and fits an evil warrior so there is only one choice, Bald :)

Well, there are a couple "modern" teenager style haircuts, those are a big no, those haircuts just looks terrible on a grown up.

Then we have a couple of haircuts, Han Solo'ish, which I suppose is good for a smuggler.

Then there are a few wierd ones left and no one looks any good and fits an evil warrior so there is only one choice, Bald :)

Hair styles in this game are poor.

I really dunno why MMOs insist on going for "trendy" styles, they usually look rubbish IRL (they just happen to be in fashion for a while) and really look rubbish in game.

Today fashion haircut is tomorrows mullet.

Bald and type 3 body. It fits the class the best, the most iconic individuals in star wars lore that are inspirations for this class are bald, and big. Most recent of course being Malgus, but beyond that two of my favorites,

Darth Vader, scarred up, bald, cyborg, awesome.

Darth Bane, c'mon if you've not read the trilogy you are missing out. My favorite Darth of all time.

So inspired by those characters, espescially Bane, my character is bald and has tattoos, and has the type 3 body. It just fits, the deep tone of voice and the delivery, how commanding it is...it just doesn't go with the smaller body types. Personal opinion of course but, eh. My character, my choices, I play how I want, deal with it :)

Don't forget arguably the coolest SW character to rock a chrome dome - Mace Windu. MF will smoke yo *** if you be running some **** about his bald head, negro!