Nightmare Mode Pylons 8 Man

There is no point in asking BW because no one knows when BW is going to fix things. So if anyone can help us, we will really appreciate it. BTW exact same thing happened in a hard mode pug with me.

Pylons got locked (which I do understand why as in some other thread I learned that South needs to be done first) but when we want to retry the boss we just cant. They wont reset. We all went out several times, spam reset the raid, disbanded, rejoined, reset to hard mode, again reset to nighmare mode, still pylons are locked.

Does this means that once you fail at pylons you are locked for the week and cant complete the raid?!!!! (on other hand I think it will be a good punishment for failing at the easiest boss hehe :p)

Are we doing anything wrong? We have zero issues in trying bosses again even if they have some random bug which kills players, we have no issues in trying anything 100000 times but how can we try if we cant even reset and play. Please help someone. Is there a way to reset it. Thanks!

Make sure EVERYONE in the raid group is OUT of the instance, and zone back in.

You will get a pop up if the encounter is still in progress which means you have to reset the instance.

If you get no pop up, then you can zone in and try again.

FYI - I have done this on NM mode for weeks now and the whole "South First" is not true.

- Number of clicks is key, along with a few other factors.

Make sure EVERYONE in the raid group is OUT of the instance, and zone back in.

You will get a pop up if the encounter is still in progress which means you have to reset the instance.

If you get no pop up, then you can zone in and try again.

FYI - I have done this on NM mode for weeks now and the whole "South First" is not true.

- Number of clicks is key, along with a few other factors.

I already mentioned in my post that we tried almost everything, all went out, spam reset it, disbanded, made a new leader, still the pylons wont reset.

Edited by Yummymango

My guild hasn't had an issue since we went with the south starts first (and finishes each tier) before north. That combined with being able to figure out the pattern (thus the number of turns left or right) seem to be the key for my guild on hard or nightmare difficulty.