Tracer Missle

Tyranox

Please nerf it as a gunnery commando I get 2 shotted by this overpowered ability. Just doesn't make sense.

not sure if trolling or not... but it can 2 hit ppl with no pvp gear on.

you can interrupt tracers btw i have yet to see a merc doing tracer spam take an interrupt and not die or run away screaming like a lil girl.

but dont worry there adding a 10 second cool down to it :D so the rest of you can rejoice. while the mercs QQ and have to learn how to play there class.

Edited by Urieaal

not sure if trolling or not... but it can 2 hit ppl with no pvp gear on.

you can interrupt tracers btw i have yet to see a merc doing tracer spam take an interrupt and not die or run away screaming like a lil girl.

but dont worry there adding a 10 second cool down to it :D so the rest of you can rejoice. while the mercs QQ and have to learn how to play there class.

Lolz, While the burst dps is better than pyro, I can play my merc as pyro just as effectively as arsenal.

A nerf to tracer really would just mean mercs respeccing to Pyro. Which you may not like seeing as I'm WAY more mobile as pyro and it's way easy to kite most classes. At least as arsenal they all stood there for you to beat on :).

Also the comment about learning to play their class. The way Merc "Arsenal" is designed, is to stack tracer 3 times to get 5 armor debuffs as well as it's how we proc barrage (increased dmg from unload) and how we proc target locks (increased damage from rail shot), so what you see as "spam" is quite literally how the class was designed to be played. A merc who just stands there tracer missiling is not doing nearly as much damage as one who uses it 3 times and obliterates you with other skills. And a merc that just spams tracer is WAY easier to kill than one that understands the mechanics because quite literally all you'd have to do is interrupt.

Food for thought, perhaps you should learn about the class before assuming that it's being played wrong.

Sure, that's okay. Just remove 70% of damage from tracer/grav and it's fine :cool: It's a debuff after all, right?

I'm cool with this if you increase the amount of dmg that rail shot / unload etc do after you're debuffed. I mean cause you're gripe is that everyone says we just do one skill to pwn right?

Hey folks,

While we do appreciate and read feedback, both positive and negative, we do ask that said feedback is constructive and respectful. If you need some guidelines for doing so, we do have a post here via our Dev Tracker that explains it:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=141421

In addition there is a thread which has a discussion regarding this ability you may want to read and post in here:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=251781

We'll be closing this thread, but do encourage folks to post constructive feedback about the game in future threads. Thanks for your understanding!