Petition To Remove Huttball

Red_Cruiser

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huttball is overplayed because lack of Jedi. It is also the one that points out the most idiots standing there with the ball not doing anything, and the hardest one to communicate a pass. But when you are in there with a group of friends on vent, it is by far the best and most fun one.

Hutt ball is the only PVP we get because Republic don't queue.

Roll Republic. They hardly ever get Hutt ball.

Republic don't queue? It's more that the republic DOES queue and there's like a million of you and twenty of them.

I really don't like Huttball either. Trying to score usually results in getting blasted off of the bridges and having to run all around the board to get back to the action. I spend, by far, more time running back around all the obstacles than anything else when I'm actually playing to score. As a result, I usually just play to PVP grind, completely ignoring the actual objectives, as this is much more fun for me.

I understand that this is probably a lot more fun when on Vent with a team that communicates well. With pick-up groups, though, it's terrible. Give us more paths to the goal line. Get rid of the air jets. Fire the original designers.

Or just delete Huttball and give us more pvp-centric battlegrounds.

I completely agree with the roll republic posts. I'm republic and we constantly get out

numbered/dominated in pvp. However, we get to play on all of the maps not just huttball.

See it's nice being on the outnumbered side ;). Even though we lose constantly.

Trying to score usually results in getting blasted off of the bridges and having to run all around the board to get back to the action. I spend, by far, more time running back around all the obstacles than anything else when I'm actually playing to score.

oooooor......you could actually try and pass the freaking ball to someone else on the ramp

I am Republic and I think I shouldn't be forced to Q for Huttball.

Huttball is just not fun.

I don't want to play Huttball once in a while, I don't want to do it rarely, I never want to play it. If I get put in a Huttball match, I just leave and ReQ, so I don't understand why they force me to Q for it to begin with.

Edited by Red_Cruiser

I can't believe I'm reading this... Hutt Ball is the only Warzone that isn't a copy of WoW!

Any slightly similarities to "capture the flag" games like Warsong Gulch are eliminated by the fact that:

- the "flag" starts in the middle;

- you have to take it to the enemy base;

- you can "throw" the "flag"

- you have awesome traps that encourage smart use of class mechanics

If any of you had a shred of respect for the few unique things in SWTOR, you'd probably ask to remove all the other Warzones (that are in fact a copy of WoW) and leave Hutt Ball in the game.

Edited by Nurvus

I actually quite enjoy Huttball.

I do not enjoy playing with the people who don't understand it, or understand different jobs roles in it, or inability to pass. Yes, I know when you are stunned that you can't pass. But that doesn't explain the other 45 seconds you were standing there when I was open in the endzone below you.

I do admit though, that if my team is showing complete incometence, and we are down by 2 or 3, I say **** it and I'll go for Medals.

why is it when people suck at something, they want it removed from the game?

I'm a terrible Huttball player, but I'm getting better and I definately have fun with it when I have my own guys with me. I've even scored a couple of times.

I certainly would not remove it.

However, It would be cool if we could have a separate spot for it so we can play Huttball any time we want. Its hard to practice (being Republic) when I only get into a Huttball match once every few days lol.

And PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE allow for 8 man pvp Battleground groups. This four man crap isnt cutting it. Its an MMO, we are supposed to be encouraged to play TOGETHER with guildmates.