210k for 10% increase?

benefit

1) Taxi speed needs to be increased. Taking 10 miniutes to go from A - B on some planets is just insanely annoying and has no purpose.

Your traveling because you want to reach your destination, the faster you reach that destination the better since the Taxis effectively have you watching a cinematic.

2) Bump up the current mount speeds to higher numbers

Tier 1: Make it 100%

Tier 2: Bump it to 125%

Tier 3: Bump it to 150% - I.E This is the speed force speed generates for 2 seconds so now you get a speeder at endgame that can sustain that speed for as long as you want

3) Tier 3 'Elite' Speeders

If you want to make them standout as endgame rides

i) Increase their hitpoints so you cant get blasted off them

I.E Give them a shield effect

ii) Add another seat to accomodate a companion

iii) Add a cloaking feature

I.E Speeder stealth which allows players to avoid needless NPC fights

Cannot say how extremely frustrating it is you be driving around at level 50 on low level worlds with NPCs attacking me because some of these levels are so tightly packed you cannot avoid it.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not about the cost. Its about the reasoning behind going from 90% to 100%

One would think the rank 2 speeders would be much faster. Its a disappointment because its a clear sign that you'll never travel at speeds that would actually be fun gameplay even at the final rank upgrade.

Such slow speeds are not what I would expect to see in a Star Wars environment.

i'm whit you on this i will have thing rank 1 speeder 100% rank 2 speeder 150% rank 3 Speeder 200%

so they feal like speeders in every movie i have wash star wars base i have never one seen speeders this damn slow

1) Taxi speed needs to be increased. Taking 10 miniutes to go from A - B on some planets is just insanely annoying and has no purpose.

Your traveling because you want to reach your destination, the faster you reach that destination the better since the Taxis effectively have you watching a cinematic.

2) Bump up the current mount speeds to higher numbers

Tier 1: Make it 100%

Tier 2: Bump it to 125%

Tier 3: Bump it to 150% - I.E This is the speed force speed generates for 2 seconds so now you get a speeder at endgame that can sustain that speed for as long as you want

3) Tier 3 'Elite' Speeders

If you want to make them standout as endgame rides

i) Increase their hitpoints so you cant get blasted off them

I.E Give them a shield effect

ii) Add another seat to accomodate a companion

Cannot say how extremely frustrating it is you be driving around at level 50 on low level worlds with NPCs attacking me because some of these levels are so tightly packed you cannot avoid it.

I like all of it i delete the cloak system we dont need it what we need is more armor on the speeders so you can only get taken down of them if you not moving at all

why does it matter? in the end you are going to have all the credits you need and be wishing for things to spend it on.

really? when does that happen again? cuz i had 800k when i hit 50 and after training and speeders, i had about 110k left over, and thats nothing in this game. so when is this really again?

please. . .:rolleyes: