Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How’s your Cartel Market Armour Collection coming along?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
How’s your Cartel Market Armour Collection coming along?

TrixxieTriss
10.19.2019 , 04:43 PM | #1
How’s everyone’s collection going this time around with the unlock sale?

I’ve been able to buy the rest of all the Armor sets I’ve wanted (bar one) on the GTN and used my CC’s to finish unlocking them. That way I don’t waste CC’s buying direct from the CM and I’ve plenty of them to open up sets.

I’ve now got 180 armour sets opened (Yes this is me bragging a little) 😎

All I want now is the Humble Hero’s set and I’ll be content. Surprisingly it’s not been on the GTN on Satele or Star Forge for over a week and there are only 3 days to go till the sale ends.

Most of the ones I haven’t got are reskins from ones you can pick up in the game or reskins of other CM sets. Plus the obviously really ugly ones or ones that won’t change colour.

xordevoreaux
10.20.2019 , 09:34 AM | #2
I was telling my guildies last night that I've unlocked all the armor I want. Anything else for armor that I unlock is just to have it unlocked. Without counting locks except for armor, I have:

98% of all companion customizations
89% of all color crystals
79% of all weapons
72% of all companions
60% of all mounts
59% of all armor (304 collected / 73 locked so 231 outfits unlocked)
44% promotional items
41% of all events
23% of all tunings
21% of all pets
11% of all titles
0% of all flairs (just not into them)
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/F4XbCd
In English, a leading X on a word is pronounced like a Z. (zorDEVoro).

Nightblazer
10.20.2019 , 09:50 AM | #3
I haven't really focused on Armor Sets but currently working on building up my Mount collection. Here are my overall stats though:

• Armor - 43%
  • Weapons - 44%
  • Color Crystals - 99%
  • Mounts - 87%
  • Pets - 89%
  • Toys - 100%
  • Tunings - 100%
  • Titles - 97%
  • Flair - 100%
  • Emotes - 100%
  • Companions - 97%
  • Companion Customization - 100%
  • Promotional Items - 64%
  • Events - 91%
  • Holiday - 100%
“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Get 7 days free game time plus several unlocks by clicking here

JediQuaker
10.20.2019 , 09:56 AM | #4
I've only unlocked the few armor sets I like - about 10-15 - plus I have about 8 "unopened" sets in my Cargo Hold.

Now pets, on the other hand, I've been expanding my collection, but there's not much need to actually unlock them - except for a few favourites.
Also working a bit on my mount/vehicle collection, but again, only "unlocking" a few favourites.

(The Humble Hero set was one of the first sets I unlocked, way back when. )
Hold water, a sieve may not, but hold another sieve, it will - Yoda..

Referral code - http://www.swtor.com/r/dZ8wSV

TrixxieTriss
10.20.2019 , 02:20 PM | #5
I’ve been working on my Crystals too and my Toys. I’ve got 100% of the dance emotes too.
I’m not that interested in most of the weapons, especially as you can’t stamp them like an outfit. I’ve got the 30+ weapons I like and I’ll probably leave it at that.
What I am interested in gaining is more flairs and turnings.
Such a shame dyes aren’t a collections thing.
There are a few more mounts I want. I’ve collected about 30+ CM ones, plus the promo and other in game ones.

Do you guys buy most of your stuff straight from the CM or off the GTN?

jedimasterjac
10.20.2019 , 02:23 PM | #6
I have everything I want. It's a relatively small percent, like 15% armor, but I've got what I'd like.
Quote: Originally Posted by Grand Master Yoda
We are what they grow beyond. That is the burden of all masters.

Pirana
10.20.2019 , 02:30 PM | #7
I'm probably about the same as above, roughly 15% in regards to armor. Still waaaay too many outfits with shoulder pads, which I stay away from.
The Journey Is Often Greater Than The Destination

jedimasterjac
10.20.2019 , 03:20 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Pirana View Post
I'm probably about the same as above, roughly 15% in regards to armor. Still waaaay too many outfits with shoulder pads, which I stay away from.
I'm the exact opposite!

I'm also a sucker for butt-capes (whatever they're called). If a set has one, I own it.
Quote: Originally Posted by Grand Master Yoda
We are what they grow beyond. That is the burden of all masters.

xordevoreaux
10.20.2019 , 03:29 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
Do you guys buy most of your stuff straight from the CM or off the GTN?
I haven't clocked exactly how many CC I get a month, it's probably easily in excess of 3,000 or more, so I'd rather pop 600 to 1400 for a weapon or outfit on the CM when it comes out (or is offered half-off in a daily flash sale) than burn 20-30 million credits for it. I've also lucked out more than once when someone on the GTN left off a zero on their price.

The outfits I generally don't like are the ones with a lot of gear on the back, like jetpacks or hoses and boxes and things, or my armor count would probably be higher. I definitely go for the chest harnesses, could use some without anything but cross-straps on the back. I'd definitely buy chest harness sets without the butt flaps for sure (with a nice follow-the-curve brief cut).
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/F4XbCd
In English, a leading X on a word is pronounced like a Z. (zorDEVoro).

Damask_Rose
10.20.2019 , 04:07 PM | #10
Ok, I'll play since I tend to be an obsessive collector. Most of my collections are from old hypercrates with missing pieces picked up on the GTN. The rest are from sales, though I think even the sales prices are higher than they should be. My decorations are sadly lacking, but they don't show in collections...

Armor: 94%. Most of what I'm missing are the chests and sets that can't be unlocked account wide.
Weapons: 76%. If there were a weapons designer I'd be more tempted to collect them. As it stands, I just don't notice weapons much, so they aren't important to me.
Color Crystals: 48%. I see no point in having all 4 of a color, and I'm not going to go out of my way for a few shades difference here and there.
Mounts: 98%.
Pets: 96%.
Toys: 94%.
Tunings: 45%. Most I just don't notice the difference.
Titles: 95%. Will be higher after I get the two test server titles on Tuesday. Just missing "Cutting Edge".
Flair: 81%.
Emotes: 100%
Companions: 100%
Companions Customizations: 97%.