Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Any other leapers falling short of their destination?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Any other leapers falling short of their destination?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

jedcjedcjedc
06.07.2013 , 02:31 AM | #61
i put points into my jump on my vengeance jugg and too many times my target is not even there when i land. theyre supposed to be rooted (god forbid) for 3 seconds, yet they just keep on running right by while im in midair like nothing happened. i land and theyre already 10 feet ahead of me.

Glower
06.07.2013 , 06:02 AM | #62
Bioware?..
SWTOR goes F2P; 2014 PvP FAQ, A: "We have no plans at this time" (c)
2014 cantina, A: "They’d love to do that at some point, but technically very challenging and unlikely to happen in the near future." (c)
2016 livestream: "RNG is exciting"

madcappah
06.07.2013 , 06:35 AM | #63
Interceded to team mate across fire in huttball, stopped halfway IN THE FIRE. Died. This is BS, Bioware. That nearly cost us the game. This bug is GAME BREAKING.
<placeholder>
Prophecy of the Five
Dauktor Rockzo (Vengeance) / Rolla (Advanced Prototype)
Rocksy (Deception) / Rocksanne (Marksman) / Rahky (Medic)

maverickmatt
06.07.2013 , 08:23 AM | #64
It would be nice to get a big yellow response in this thread. It's happening more and more frequently, and at this point I'd call it rotation-breaking.

CBRGhostRider
06.07.2013 , 03:56 PM | #65
Last nights huttball game was full of FAIL intercedes and charges, with me often falling into the pit...
Spoiler

IBioMECHI
06.08.2013 , 09:32 AM | #66
Happening repeatedly since patch 2.1.1. Extremely annoying and makes for a very undesirable experience as what the tooltip says does not match what actually happens in the game.

Jayshames
06.08.2013 , 09:40 AM | #67
Don't worry, it'll be addressed in 3.7
This is the only game where I've seen the dev team screw up 10 things for every 1 thing they fix. It's horrible.

Capote
06.08.2013 , 11:15 AM | #68
Seriously, this is happening more and more often, playing with a leaper is becoming really frustrating and there isnt even a response from BW? Way to go, way to go.
They completely ignore PvP anyway, the only way to get attention is to post on general.

skotish
06.08.2013 , 12:49 PM | #69
Quote: Originally Posted by Capote View Post
Seriously, this is happening more and more often, playing with a leaper is becoming really frustrating and there isnt even a response from BW? Way to go, way to go.
They completely ignore PvP anyway, the only way to get attention is to post on general.
The first pve,r complaining about not being able to force leap too a boss will get their attention
Quote: Originally Posted by Frankenseuss View Post
Palpetine: "... Not from a TOR dev."
TOFN Farquar'hoffe/Val'korsin

Jayshames
06.08.2013 , 01:11 PM | #70
Quote: Originally Posted by skotish View Post
The first pve,r complaining about not being able to force leap too a boss will get their attention
PvE is where it's annoying me most to be honest. There's 2 parts on my dailly Makeb run that I use intercede and leap to skip trash and I fail those a lot now and fall to my death