Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Any other leapers falling short of their destination?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Any other leapers falling short of their destination?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Azarai
06.09.2013 , 02:02 AM | #71
Really getting sick of this...

Not gonna stop putting in bug tickets either until somebody says something about it
Lazy - Concealment Op
Watts - DPS Sorc
ProtBot - Jugg Tank

PoliteAssasin
06.09.2013 , 06:17 AM | #72
Video in this thread showcases this bug quite nicely.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=649011

actual video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1mE4J05dG8
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!

maverickmatt
06.09.2013 , 08:21 AM | #73
Still no response....

I'm not sure if this is associated with the leap bug, but it seems my leap no longer roots anyone either. It's especially frustrating as a Vigilance Guardian, because I open with throw>leap>master strike in one of my rotations, and now that rotation is broken. Not only does my leap not land me where it should, it also doesn't force them to take the 3rd hit of Master Strike, and sometimes that's 8k damage that's just out the window.

Sigh.

I bet if a requirement for the Cartel Market was leaping to a platform to purchase packs, they would release an emergency fix for the broken leap.

zImperium
06.09.2013 , 08:27 AM | #74
I stand on the immediate edge of Huttball just to screw with Juggernauts. Its fun. They jump to me, and fall right in front of me... in the Pit. Sweet, sweet revenge.
<Aisthesis> Mebell (Sh), Ci'kengo (Co), Liex (Sa), Shaoqiang (Va), Djinerious (Sc), Aescinn (47 Gu), Auress (53 Se)
<Antithesis> Imdinia (Po), Shorya (As), Liniassa (Ju), Toshir (Sn)
Beta Tested: Original & Regulator (Starfighter Expansion) (My FAQ!)

Uber_the_Goober
06.09.2013 , 09:15 AM | #75
Today it happened to some poor bastard who leapt to me in Huttball...Jugg leapt to the upper platform where I was, and he got glitched down...I though, man that's crap! He should have had me! He even had the ball, and would have gotten a score, if not for falling down!

I don't want to win because I got lucky with a bug, and if I screw up by being jumped to, that's something that needs to happen so I can learn from it, not hoping "Oh well it'll probably glitch out"...

Yeochins
06.09.2013 , 09:41 AM | #76
I noticed it happens a lot more on my guardian/Juggernaught than it does on my Marauder. But I did see it for the first time today on my marauder.

Glower
06.09.2013 , 11:25 AM | #77
Quote: Originally Posted by PoliteAssasin View Post
Video in this thread showcases this bug quite nicely.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=649011

actual video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1mE4J05dG8
Yes! Bioware, please... Fix this epic cr** naaaoooo!!
SWTOR goes F2P; 2014 PvP FAQ, A: "We have no plans at this time" (c)
2014 cantina, A: "They’d love to do that at some point, but technically very challenging and unlikely to happen in the near future." (c)
2016 livestream: "RNG is exciting"

madcappah
06.09.2013 , 10:59 PM | #78
This has been going on for over a week now and still silence from BW on here and no response to in-game ticket.

I will bump this thread every day until it is fixed.
<placeholder>
Prophecy of the Five
Dauktor Rockzo (Vengeance) / Rolla (Advanced Prototype)
Rocksy (Deception) / Rocksanne (Marksman) / Rahky (Medic)

maverickmatt
06.09.2013 , 11:09 PM | #79
/BUMP
Keep this thread ON TOP. Guardians and Juggs rely on their leaps to be accurate AND apply it's appropriate effects. when it doesn't, the classes are far less effective.

underjollyroger
06.10.2013 , 12:13 AM | #80
I saw this one repeatedly yesterday too - a jugg from my team in HB was charging/interceding people and always landed in the most unexpected places...even in the fire pit. Was really funny looking I hope they fix it soon, 'cause poor leapers (I have one too) are currently providing for some big laughs in Wzs.