Fast travel causing game to crash

Knight_Vilfroy

Using a Heroic transport or going to/from my stronghold is causing my game to stop working. I've encountered this problem at least ten times, maybe more, since downloading 4.1. It doesn't always happen when activated, but when my game does crash, it's almost always when I'm fast traveling. Whether it be going from a planet to my stronghold, my stronghold to a planet, or from one planet's heroic to another planet, the game randomly crashes.

ahh ok

have you done a game repair ?

Non-Streaming launcher - Log into the launcher but don't click Play. Check for small letters "ST" in the bottom left corner, If this is NOT present, With the new launcher after login , select the username pulldown on the top right and select settings, then press repair.

Streaming launcher - If the letters "ST" is present, close the launcher, right mouse click on the game shortcut,.

follow this . Then start the launcher

That didn't seem to work. I don't see a "ST" in the bottom left of my launcher. Tried a repair for patch 4.1, and it crashed again after a few days. About to attempt another repair for patch 4.1b. Here's where I was and what I was doing at the time of my recent crashes:

-Twice on Rishi (once in story area in conversation, other out of instance)

-traveling from Stronghold to Odessen

-traveling from Odessen to Hoth

-on Balmorra (standing still)

-Fast travel Balmorra to Ilum (Heroic transport use)

-During Battle of Rishi flashpoint, last boss

-On Makeb, in story conversation

There have been other times, but this is when I started keeping track of them.