Vette - Shock collar question

Ravoc

So basically there is no way to romance her with the Shock collar on? Darn. Figured as a SW I would be able to have a more submissive ... "yes, im your slave but I still love you" kind of romance.

Like Malgus and his twi'lek slave girl (forgot her name).

/sigh

I like this approach, Bioware needs to implement this! more specificly the aspects of ( I would be able to have a more submissive ... "yes, im your slave but I still love you" kind of romance )

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like this approach, Bioware needs to implement this! more specificly the aspects of ( I would be able to have a more submissive ... "yes, im your slave but I still love you" kind of romance )

first, don't necro such old threads.

second, what the hell is wrong with you people?

• 1 year later...
This. Vette's not the main character of the story -- the player's Sith Warrior is. Having to choose between a stagnant story or bending my character concept to tolerate Vette's behavior doesn't make me want to use her, it makes me want to never touch the character again. If the only outcome of keeping the collar on is that she wins the battle of wills, period, then I have to say I'm utterly unimpressed by the character design -- I was told, point blank, to bend her to my will. It's bad writing to pretend such an option exists in story if it mechanically does not exist in-game.

It seems like a missed opportunity by the game makers to me as well if you can't 'bend her to your will'. I'm reminded of Malek bending Bastila to the dark side in KOTOR through the application of extreme duress. Since it is fairly annoying to have my self-righteous neutral companion disapproving all of my more twisted dark side actions it would be nice to be able to affect her dark/light meter. For all of the people who disapprove of having this as an option for some kind of moralistic reasons... Remember this: It's just a game.