Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Defying Destiny

MishaCantu
01.15.2018 , 07:45 PM | #111
Quite lovely and 'It's about time'

Spoiler

Looking forward to more secrets revealed, the ritual and how she intends on dealing with Ravage. I see many things coming to a head. Great job.

Lunafox
01.16.2018 , 12:13 AM | #112
Wonderful! <3

Spoiler

JennyFlynn
01.16.2018 , 01:08 PM | #113
Quote: Originally Posted by MishaCantu View Post
Quite lovely and 'It's about time'

Spoiler

Looking forward to more secrets revealed, the ritual and how she intends on dealing with Ravage. I see many things coming to a head. Great job.
The journal part was a little tricky between deciding what he'd write and if he'd write at all but you figure, with the incredibly long life he's had he's bound to have written some experiences down, right? I'm relieved you thought it sounded like him.

I think if he could, Theron would join her for the ritual. He has answers he needs too and I can see this weighing on him.

Their love scene was difficult, very, but I'm glad it came across well. It really felt like something she'd be nervous about, vastly different from previous experiences and she does have a decent tally of battle scars and things which would make me feel shy and it felt natural for her too. But Theron is love, I can't picture him bothered by it at all.

Thank you for the lovely feedback. ♥

Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
Wonderful! <3

Spoiler
That's such a lovely compliment, thank you! It's nice to know that even when I'm dying, I can still manage to put something enjoyable together on paper lol.

The idea for Scourge's journal entry kind of hit me at the last second. I'd already decided she was reading through various diaries and at the last second thought it might be nice to write one of those entries out. I'm relieved it came off well and you approve of his voice, and the sentiment.

I'm glad you thought it was worth the wait. It felt like it was time but, boy was it hard. As I was telling Misha on FB, I think where Theron is concerned I am so invested, and he matters so much that it makes moments like these extremely difficult because it feels nothing will ever come close enough to convey what I see and feel. It's so odd but I'm just so glad I did post and that you enjoyed the chapter. That the sentiment between them came across and made it more than just sex.

Thank you so much for the endless support and kind words, it means everything to me. Both of you. ♥

Foxfirerose
01.17.2018 , 12:54 AM | #114
Still here

Spoiler

Looking forward to your next chapter

JennyFlynn
01.17.2018 , 01:20 PM | #115
Quote: Originally Posted by Foxfirerose View Post
Still here

Spoiler

Looking forward to your next chapter
Hi Rose, it's so nice to hear from you, I did wonder where you'd gone and if you were doing okay! Are you well?

I'm glad you caught up and hey, it's always nice having a few chapters in a row to read through, right?

Scourge is in a very difficult situation yeah, and it is cruel but I've always wondered what the Emperor would do if he ever got his hands on Scourge again. He committed the biggest betrayal and I couldn't picture Vitiate just killing him--he'd want Scourge to suffer.

I understand completely. There are times I'm writing happy moments for Eliza and Theron and this nagging voice in the back of my head goes "Bi.tch, and while Scourge suffers", lol. But I guess that's just the way it goes some times. I'm also really pleased you enjoyed their love scene!

Thank you so much for leaving your kinds and thoughts, and for taking the time to catch up on the past few chapters, I genuinely appreciated it!