Good Bye, Everyone. I'm out.

absolutetristan

Not that anyone cares.

I've enjoyed the game and forums from the beginning. I mostly lurk, but I think my journey here has ended...

My issue, since the server merges, I don't know how they can take away my fully unlocked strongholds from one legacy (my main legacy), and replace them with strongholds in the process of being fully unlocked from other legacies (which are only partially unlocked to begin with from transferring characters from my main legacy to other servers over the year).

If anyone questions the validity of my claim, give me a few days to find another image sharer provider, since the one all my pics are on now charges to share images.

I mentioned this in another thread, but I usually champion the CS here. I usually get quick replies, but my current one has been left unanswered since the merges. A message to the team, through here, has been ignored.

I don't feel like grinding for credits, or adding CC, again to sink into SH's that I've already unlocked once.

For those going to "Can I have your stuff?"... I'm sure they're coming...the answer... yes, but you'll be in line on my list if we happen to share the same server (I don't even know which one I'm on, I'm still remembering Begeren Colony)... but Guildies and friends get first claim.

Edited by absolutetristan

Not that anyone cares.

I've enjoyed the game and forums from the beginning. I mostly lurk, but I think my journey here has ended...

My issue, since the server merges, I don't know how they can take away my fully unlocked strongholds from one legacy (my main legacy), and replace them with strongholds in the process of being fully unlocked from other legacies (which are only partially unlocked to begin with from transferring characters from my main legacy to other servers over the year).

If anyone questions the validity of my claim, give me a few days to find another image sharer provider, since the one all my pics are on now charges to share images.

I mentioned this in another thread, but I usually champion the CS here. I usually get quick replies, but my current one has been left unanswered since the merges. A message to the team, through here, has been ignored.

I don't feel like grinding for credits, or adding CC, again to sink into SH's that I've already unlocked once.

For those going to "Can I have your stuff?"... I'm sure they're coming...the answer... yes, but you'll be in line on my list if we happen to share the same server (I don't even know which one I'm on, I'm still remembering Begeren Colony)... but Guildies and friends get first claim.

Sounds like a CS issue, for sure. Send a PM to Musco and log a ticket.

If you do go; Good luck... you're gonna need it! :t_tongue:

I may be following your footsteps. We'll find out tomorrow when the patch notes come out. Got a week left on my sub and I'll be damned if I'm going to pay them to screw me over. And yeah, I've been going round and round with CS for weeks.

And no. No one gets my stuff. Especially if you didn't help me get it. :p

I think you should stay. I would be contacting CS over this as it seems odd. Me and my extended group have six accounts all with multiple strongholds over multiple servers and not one of us had a single problem with anything. Do you by any chance have more than 10 strongholds? If so perhaps the wrong ones were shut down and it *might* be possible to fix that by switching some others off, however I have no idea how to reactivate a SH when you have multiple of the same type.

PS: I was on BC, everyone else will want the sexy cartel market stuff so I'll have your less exciting crafting mats if you really do decide to go. :p