Custom Group Finder

Tinkerizmo

I've gotten to the last stage of Shroud's Last Stand and was fairly frustrated that I couldn't do it solo. Is there a place to create custom groups that don't fit into any of the premade queue's to get bodies for doing different kinds of group content? Or is the only recourse to spam general or trade chat and hope for help?

Pretty much this, and it's made worse for that particular mission because all four members of the group have to have the mission open at that stage.

Only one person needs to be on the mission, they enter first then the others can. I have done this many times, going in to help people when I don't have the mission, but the mission has a tendency to be very buggy, and having people in there who are not on the mission seems to make it worse.

I've gotten to the last stage of Shroud's Last Stand and was fairly frustrated that I couldn't do it solo. Is there a place to create custom groups that don't fit into any of the premade queue's to get bodies for doing different kinds of group content? Or is the only recourse to spam general or trade chat and hope for help?

Another way would be to join an active guild with people who are willing to help. Preferably, one with a Discord channel. A discord channel would enable you to also contact people who are not in-game at the time, and/or who are in the opposite faction guild (if there is one).

Edited by JediQuaker