Kira Carsen romance still bugged?

Almghty_gir

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it is. I am Lv 38 and have 10k and it hasn't worked. However, there is a similar thread that was made earlier and a admin posted that they are working on it. The fix for future players is already done but the fix for players that are currently victim of the glitch isn't.

From what little I have heard thus far, When romancing her around Nar Shadaa? (sp?) You get some darkside choices, choosing one of them can glitch the romance and you will never talk to her again >_>, And patch notes say nothing about any real ingame fixes, mostly loginserver stuff

Yeah, from what I heard choosing the DS option after Nar Shadda makes her "lock up" from you. Apparently, when she tells you about an urge to kiss you and you joke back results her giving you silent treatment. <.> Pfft, Women. :p

true to life then i suppose hahaha

but yeah that's as far as i got before she started ignoring me. literally throwing gifts at her to get her to like me...

OH WAIT THATS JUST LIKE REAL LIFE TOO! hahahaha :D

From what little I have heard thus far, When romancing her around Nar Shadaa? (sp?) You get some darkside choices, choosing one of them can glitch the romance and you will never talk to her again >_>, And patch notes say nothing about any real ingame fixes, mostly loginserver stuff

yup, im at 6k now with here, nothing. very disappointing. I hope they fix it, and . make it retro. allowing those of us that are past that point to at least move down that path if we want.

please fix this and make a way for those. (many) who got bugged/gipped with this bug, the ability to back track on this story option. please.

Huh, that's weird. I just did my romance options with her. Not only that but she is looking into trying to get the relationship approved by the Jedi Council. And I have not run across any Dark Side options with her. And Ive only made one dark side decision on my Jedi... That was 50 points I had a moral choice on that one it was weird.

Ok so this is the bug. When you talk to her after her "brother" you get the option of a dark side flirt. This is bugged and will not allow you to continue the story line. It's not that you made a bad choice, its just bugged. If you choose the neutral option then you can continue her story like normal. BioWare has a fix for the bug for players that haven't reached that point yet. However, it's harder to fix it for players that already experienced the bug. A GM announced on a similar forum that it will come out a within a couple of days after the launch which means soon. Hope this helps

i have 90 points on her and can't gain any more even though i should be around 1000 points with her by now. i sent in a ticked that was closed without help

I've never heard of that. However, I know BioWare is working hard on fixing all the glitches so we just have to hold on. I mean the game literally just came out so there is bound to be alot of problems. You can't always expect perfection, even from BioWare.

Ok so this is the bug. When you talk to her after her "brother" you get the option of a dark side flirt. This is bugged and will not allow you to continue the story line. It's not that you made a bad choice, its just bugged. If you choose the neutral option then you can continue her story like normal. BioWare has a fix for the bug for players that haven't reached that point yet. However, it's harder to fix it for players that already experienced the bug. A GM announced on a similar forum that it will come out a within a couple of days after the launch which means soon. Hope this helps

O.o I'm pretty sure I did that conversation in the first few days of early access, chose the dark side flirt, and I have had no trouble with romancing her. Weird.

i have 90 points on her and can't gain any more even though i should be around 1000 points with her by now. i sent in a ticked that was closed without help

Just checking, but you do know that you only get affection points added in when you complete a quest right? So when you choose an option that she likes, her point total will only go up when you finish out the entirity of the quest that the dialogue was connected to.

O.o I'm pretty sure I did that conversation in the first few days of early access, chose the dark side flirt, and I have had no trouble with romancing her. Weird.

Just checking, but you do know that you only get affection points added in when you complete a quest right? So when you choose an option that she likes, her point total will only go up when you finish out the entirity of the quest that the dialogue was connected to.

To the first one, your lucky because it is a proven glitch. To the second one, your right you only get your quest affection at the end of the quest but he said he should have gotten her up to 10000 so I guessed it wasn't just the quest he was talking about.

Not until the update is implemented

wait, correct me if i'm wrong, but I thought it looked like what that update was referring to was that anyone who was effected by the glitch will have it fixed, I thought they fixed the glitched for those who weren't affected by it?

Everybody keeps going on about the quest with her brother but where is this quest? Is it a class quest, main story?

Cause the only conversation I had with her was when we first came aboard my ship.

Afther that silence, and she's nearly on 3k now? Is this bad news?

Cause my T7 talked to me on 2k affection.

Btw doesn't this forum have any mods from the staff? Is bioware even reading this?

I'm close to 4700 affection with her, and she hasn't spoken to me once. Her little indicator has lit up several times, but it disappears before I can get to a ship or cantina. I'm very careful to go straight back to the ship or cantina when I see it, doing nothing that could raise or lower her affection, but so far - nothing. It's a shame - she's my favorite companion bar none.