orange bracers drop

SWTORNAK

They're extremely rare.

But it might help to know that there are at least lvl 15 and lvl 37 variations. This means, that your best bets for "grinding" them would be Taris (Republic), Balmorra (Empire) and Hoth. But even then, they'll be an extremely rare find, and could take you weeks to aquire them.

They are all class-specific, and I actually don't know whether a medium armor variation for warriors or knights exists!

I seem to think that mine dropped whilst doing Maelstrom. However, I was questing on Balmorra at the time, so they could have dropped there too.

Edit: Sorry, just realised that you are after a light armour version and mine are medium. But perhaps the circumstances are still the same.

Edited by Jeia

they drop anywhere , even from normal mobs , just the chance of getting them is like getting a legendary ....

that is basically it , both belt and bracers are like that.

forgot to ad , they don´t show up on the roll system , so it is really person specified drop .

So only that person can loot it .

Edited by Drake_Hound

You sure they are all class specific.

I've got a set of heavy orange bracers for my jk. Bought them off the gtn for 5k. At the time I didn't realise what a bargain they were.

Yes they seem class specific - I had a heavy orange belt drop for a Sith Warrior while leveling my Bounty Hunter.

I got a set of orange bracers on Taris off some random mob on my Sentinel. I was so excited. I open my inventory and there they are ...level 15...check! Jedi Knight...check! Heavy armor...che???? ***??!?! :mad: lol Guess i havvvvvve to give them to my Guardian buddy I play with... right?:rolleyes: Not take the credits and run...right? lol Anyway they may drop class specific as I've heard but you can still get your feelings hurt as a Knight.