Goodbye!

FFuRRiouSS

Been here a few weeks. Already I'm leaving... I literally just wanted to know when the new ranked PvP season was coming out. I made a topic, and I sent in a ticket. I received two automated replies from customer support telling me to check out the bug report button in game or something... Absolutely stupid. Some people said soon, others said January.. Nothing conclusive, and definitely nothing official. Apparently it's top secret information that I the lowly subscriber am not privy to.

I don't deal with companies that have no respect for their customers. BioWare, you made $15 off me. Enjoy it I won't be back.

Been here a few weeks. Already I'm leaving... I literally just wanted to know when the new ranked PvP season was coming out. I made a topic, and I sent in a ticket. I received two automated replies from customer support telling me to check out the bug report button in game or something... Absolutely stupid. Some people said soon, others said January.. Nothing conclusive, and definitely nothing official. Apparently it's top secret information that I the lowly subscriber am not privy to.

I don't deal with companies that have no respect for their customers. BioWare, you made $15 off me. Enjoy it I won't be back.

Not good customer service.....but don't let it get to you........the season IS started or is prety Close, menaing days.....some treads seems to indicate is HAS started, so stay Man, stay

Not good customer service.....but don't let it get to you........the season IS started or is prety Close, menaing days.....some treads seems to indicate is HAS started, so stay Man, stay

LOL the season has started? It has not. Nor has it even been announced. This is an amazing game but holy **** is it ever a horrendous company.

Nobody from BW has posted in the pvp section in a long time. They didn't even announce the rewards last season - only way we knew was from dataminend info. And no, the regular season has not started. If you open up the warzone window and go to "show pvp stats" it says "Pre-Season Seven."

Pvp in this game is what it is, and it's probably never going to get any better. Those of us who can accept it for what it is remain. Others do not. It's a small community now.

Bioware hardly post here and are hardly posting in the main forum due to the volume of problems 4.0 have brought. Bioware's Community Team are not proactive and you should have really taken a look in here first prior to subbing.

It's not the bugs, it's because it's the month of Thanksgiving...they're spending time with their families, preparing for the holiday feast...do you have something against family? Or turkey? Or giving thanks?

I KID!!!! Of course it's slow...it's always slow Nov-Jan...despite what some fanbois claim. They seem to take these 3-months off...not that they communicate much Feb-Oct, just that everything gets even worse Nov-Jan.

• 3 months later...

drama queen