The Official Ebon Hawk Ranked Arena Thread

NvrShoutNvr

This thread will be used to schedule group ranked with other teams, since they cannot always be reached ingame. Let's keep the forum PvP away from this, kthanks :cool:

Tat Swim Team will always be up for some games as long as we have a team available online.

Other interested guilds are (as far as I know):

Imp side

<Guerrilla>

<Proper Villians>

<Tatooine Swim Team>

Pub side

<The Core>

<Republic>

If you want to participate in group ranked, give one of these guilds a whisper or reply to this thread so I can add your tag to the list. The more people wanting to play ranked, the more pops and variety of teams so you're not stuck playing the same group over and over again. Please leave all negative comments out of this thread, I really don't want this shut down like the last ones. If you have shlt talking to do, take it to whispers. This includes you, Teut :rak_03:

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trying to put this back on-topic before it gets shut-down as I like the idea.

But I'm probably not the only person in a situation where I'm not sure if the rest of my guild wants/is geared to do ranked and don't feel comfortable signing them all up with GM away. Are any specific times/week days planned for this? Or specific channels we should be watching, such as the underused /enemies channel rather then constantly going back to the fleet to check the PVP chat?

Especially pub side as both pvp guilds are pretty difficult to find in /who :p

Trying to put this back on-topic before it gets shut-down as I like the idea.

But I'm probably not the only person in a situation where I'm not sure if the rest of my guild wants/is geared to do ranked and don't feel comfortable signing them all up with GM away. Are any specific times/week days planned for this? Or specific channels we should be watching, such as the underused /enemies channel rather then constantly going back to the fleet to check the PVP chat?

Especially pub side as both pvp guilds are pretty difficult to find in /who :p

the unofficial ranked night is Wednesday, but there have been a lack of pops recently. If your guild wants to practice, I'm sure we could get some undergeared toons in queue so it won't be a massacre.

lol Non Factor. Got me too weak....People will always find a cop out cuz they only want to queue when the mouth breathers that keyboard turn and have auto attack in their rotation are queueing...Omg you exploit in regs, omg you just run fotm classes, omg our A team isn't on. blahblahblahblahblah.

Ever feel like backing that ranked statement up whisper me otherwise pipe down non factor.

TST has been a non-factor thus far from what i have seen. No better than guerilla, Tave Naefas Konmai (sorry if I spelled that wrong) or any other pvp guild. Rico's roughnecks was something worth noticing. All i have seen from you guys so far is use of a minor exploit and standard team builds.

It is like bragging because you ran mage rogue in wow. Or that you drink Mountain dew. But continue to exploit and insult people, I am sure that will make the pvp community thrive...

TST has been a non-factor thus far from what i have seen. No better than guerilla, Tave Naefas Konmai (sorry if I spelled that wrong) or any other pvp guild. Rico's roughnecks was something worth noticing. All i have seen from you guys so far is use of a minor exploit and standard team builds.

It is like bragging because you ran mage rogue in wow. Or that you drink Mountain dew. But continue to exploit and insult people, I am sure that will make the pvp community thrive...

What's wrong with Tave :<

Lol, who even are you? I usually recognize someone thats any kind of decent. None of your names ring remotely a bell. Mr. Irrelevant I guess. Must be one of those mouth breathers I was talking about.

TST has been a non-factor thus far from what i have seen..

probably because you never queue group ranked. Please come play, I'd love to farm the **** out of you for free rating :)

excuses as to why you can't queue are sure to be incoming

this also goes for any other teams willing to play. Minus the "farm the **** out of you" part, that's strictly for the servers most infamous moron :D

Edited by NvrShoutNvr

I love the tst threats of farming me, please your people's crops would have died in farmville you are so insignificant. You all put up mediocre numbers, and brag them up. If i had a nickel for everyone on the server who tried to tunnel me I probably would have purchased Bioware by now.

Yes I am probably a mediocre player, but you know what I don't need to make an e-peen thread. I also don't have to use exploits either. Like I said I do love solo ranked however i refuse to wait in 20 min ques or longer. When the ques are reasonable I will be spamming them. I mean when Kendiaro and others yell that they are popping, I que. You probably wouldn't know that though because you probably only que with your perfect class setup team in team ranked.

your play...

I love the tst threats of farming me, please your people's crops would have died in farmville you are so insignificant. You all put up mediocre numbers, and brag them up. If i had a nickel for everyone on the server who tried to tunnel me I probably would have purchased Bioware by now.

Yes I am probably a mediocre player, but you know what I don't need to make an e-peen thread. I also don't have to use exploits either. Like I said I do love solo ranked however i refuse to wait in 20 min ques or longer. When the ques are reasonable I will be spamming them. I mean when Kendiaro and others yell that they are popping, I que. You probably wouldn't know that though because you probably only que with your perfect class setup team in team ranked.

your play...

Lol games2hard bro. Like I really do not even know who you are? How would us queueing for ranked as solo help our perfect class setup in team ranked? We do more solo rated than most people and are the ones asking for it most of the time as nobody will queue team ranked. Keep trying babyboo. Ill try to remember you name from this thread incase I ever see you. I doubt I recognize you in game ever though, as I said, only people worth 2 ***** ever catch my eye. Mediocre numbers, lmao...guess I will have to start posting all my records to EH forums as I see they have a thread.

Edited by Skylancewalker

Lol games2hard bro. Like I really do not even know who you are? How would us queueing for ranked as solo help our perfect class setup in team ranked? We do more solo rated than most people and are the ones asking for it most of the time as nobody will queue team ranked. Keep trying babyboo. Ill try to remember you name from this thread incase I ever see you. I doubt I recognize you in game ever though, as I said, only people worth 2 ***** ever catch my eye. Mediocre numbers, lmao...guess I will have to start posting all my records to EH forums as I see they have a thread.

you can see some of my char names on the leaderboards, (despite their mis-spelling) Not seeing any of you on their though. The only name I really know is the UT-nap*** whatever name, because he has tossed me heals from time to time, and has played in solo ranked when i am in there. The rest of you just kind of blend in to the background.

Oh and Beskoda, because he is legit lol /kisses

Edited by Dreadlordwisco

not even sure which char you are, but I know that i have seen the pt's of TST in Novare. on my team, and I beat their numbers. Like I said the op and beskoda are the only two of you i would pick to have on my team the rest of you are just fuzzy .

Pour some more rage out though on this thread.. it amuses me.

Well aren't you lucky I wasn't on my PT during that novare coast because I would have tripled you're dmg.

I do love the "madbro" or "rage" comments truly means you have nothing and you're done its almost as bad as correcting somebody's grammar.

Till next time though stay safe ;)