Tracer missilespam -_- nerf soon ?!

Antinoobkiller

When will bioware nerf this stupid spell ? Its stupid how fast you go down. sometimes I cant even los this spell and it goes through los! i mean *** is with that ?

Really bioware take a good look at this lame spell and make it not so overpowered.

Maybe nerf the base dmg with 25% to start with and make it so you can actually los it ?

It goes through LOS cause he got a missile off before you went out of sight. To stop him from spamming temporarily or to give you or others a chance to kill him off without doing too much damage you can either:

A. Get out of sight.

B. Interrupt him

Use the following abilities.

1. Force Push

2. Force Wave

3. Force Pull

4. Force Stun

5. Concussion Bolt

6. Force Leap

7. Force Lift

8. Flash Bang

9. Dirty Kick

10. Cryo Grenade

11. Harpoon

There is probably some other skills you can use as well.

Edited by Herethos

When will bioware nerf this stupid spell ? Its stupid how fast you go down. sometimes I cant even los this spell and it goes through los! i mean *** is with that ?

Really bioware take a good look at this lame spell and make it not so overpowered.

Maybe nerf the base dmg with 25% to start with and make it so you can actually los it ?

i totaly agree the whole commando and merc tree's need looking at special the grav round and tracer missile tree's becdause they are patheticly broken how they are now

100% totaly agree with them getting nerfed

Place any ability here - - nerf soon?!

please bioware, nerf every ability I don't use and don't like... in fact, could you please nerf other players in general? dont nerf me, just others; I deserve to play godmode because mommy said I'm special kthanxbye...

I think it's the animation that really bothers people..lol. When i'm spamming tracer missle I'm not trying to kill you with it. it's to proc some abilities and boost others. I bet if my juggernaut did that same animation when stacking sunder armor people would qq about it also.

i totaly agree the whole commando and merc tree's need looking at special the grav round and tracer missile tree's becdause they are patheticly broken how they are now

This person has already started 3 threads complaining about tracer missiles while using tracer missiles in game.

Protip for the rest of us non trolls: Any thread that have the words tracer missile ignore it.

It's not that OP. It's what follows that hurts. When I'm getting tracer missiled, I just los. Sorcs and snipers can do a lot of damage from range too....

As a gunslinger, I have to root myself (cover) and use more than one skill to demolish someone that quickly. I also can't heal myself.

I have a 45 merc, tracer missile is op lol. I switched to pyro out of boredom from just spamming tracer missile and instant casts, and winning.

Someone interrupted me? Oh well stun them or jet boost them, or LOS them, run away if they are melee, or hell half the time just tank them energy shield, kolto overload and vent heats 7% heal, and cast a tracer missile after the few second lockdown is up.

I'm just curious if i've been reading right tracer missle is tech damage and that is not properly mitigated by defense and shield and such? Perhaps it's that that needs to be fixed more so then reducing the damage?

As a gunslinger, I have to root myself (cover) and use more than one skill to demolish someone that quickly. I also can't heal myself.

We all know gunslingers suck though, they are one of the only classes i think could use a buff.

they cant get nerfed. if they nerf it then whole tree is useless. only thing they can do is re-work the entire tree. cause how bioware made tree we are dependent on spamming grav round/tracer missile. so instead of asking for a nerf either learn to LoS or Interupt us or ask biowars to change the entire tree

Since we are copy/pasting the same thing a million times and making new threads when someone actually response properly.

You know in all seriousness these threads make me laugh. Obvious hater threads from ops who feel 'nerfed'. So let me help you guys out and point out simple ways to deal with tracer spam.

1.interrupt - just requires paying attention to their casting.

2.stun - should be your last option but a solid one.

3.knockback - yep it interrupts casting.

4.Force shroud/etc some classes like assasins have shielding abilities for a few seconds that would actually let you resist this.

5.LOS - duck behind something to interrupt casting then attack.

6.Vanish - only available to some classes but they can vanish from sight breaking los once again and letting you close the distance.

7.Pulls - similar to knockbacks any pull such as powertech grapple will also interrupt this.

8. Attacks with animations- my favorite on my assasin to use before any stun is spike, the knockdown is only 2 seconds but the animation time is longer, thus letting my team hurt/kill said player or setting them up for the finisher.

If all else fails remember you can run and heal, you are biochem right? And all these options should give you ample time to cycle through all of them and keep said spammer locked down or under control. If you let them stand around casting with impudence then you deserve to die.

*copy pasted for your conveniance

Im already rolled sorc, since pvp dev team did't answer anything about Bright Wizards state in SWTOR, i think they are satisfied with them. And since i have not religion restriction to play sorc coupled with my willing to melt faces and roll over the other sorry loosers classes with easy - my decision is pretty clear.

Im a smart boy and exped almost every class up to a 40 lvl, since pvp balance in any mmo goes in a long way from horrible to quite bad.

Anyway, back to the topic:

NERF this Tracert Missile! Outrageous! ONE BUTTON SPAM! OMG! NERF NOW OR I WILL UNSUB!

Learn to PVP or don't go afk in a WZ.

Problem solved, if you get killed by a BH only using tracer missile, you are just bad at pvp and should stick to Tetris.