Medals And Merc Healing

MotorBoatZ

Hi so i just recently switched to healing spec on my merc and I am loving it. My only problem is that I dont really know many ways to get medals every match as a merc healer other than 2.5k heal, 5k heal, 75k healing, 300k sometimes. And i get some for 10 kills sometimes too. but I want to stay a healer and lvl up my valor but it sucks that i dont get as many points because i dont get nearly as many medals as i used to even though I am now a much bigger help to the team. I went from avg 6-8 medals to 3-4.

I am just wondering if anyone has any advice on how to get more medals each match.

Demolisher - 2.5k Damage Single hit

Combatant - 75k Damage Dealt

Destroyer - 300k Damage Dealt

Commando - 10 Kills

Soldier - 25 Kills

Quick Draw - 1 Killing Blow

Assassin - 1 Solo Kill

Shield - 5k Defense

Protector - 50k Defense

Guardian - 2k Defense in 1 Life

Paladin - 10k Defense in 1 Life

Defender - 1k Defender Points

Warden - 3k Defender Points

Healer - 75k Healed

Savior - 300k Healed

Medic - 2.5k Single Heal

Trauma Surgeon - 5k Single Heal

Hi so i just recently switched to healing spec on my merc and I am loving it. My only problem is that I dont really know many ways to get medals every match as a merc healer other than 2.5k heal, 5k heal, 75k healing, 300k sometimes. And i get some for 10 kills sometimes too. but I want to stay a healer and lvl up my valor but it sucks that i dont get as many points because i dont get nearly as many medals as i used to even though I am now a much bigger help to the team. I went from avg 6-8 medals to 3-4.

I am just wondering if anyone has any advice on how to get more medals each match.

Not possible. Unlike every other class, you gotta switch roles to benefit and stop helping the team.

This game does not reward pure healers in any way.

• 3 weeks later...