GTN App

xeromemyahoocomm

I'd like some more tea.

Lady Grey pl0x. And none of that jive turkey jibber jabber about herbal being better for me.

No sugar. And for the love of Disney, don't boil it? Water at 200f.

I'll know if you did it wrong.

Chop chop!

Some of these responses act like the request is unheard of...WoW has an app that does exactly what the OP is asking...now granted we will never see it in SWTOR but the technology is out there for it to be done.

wow also has this little thing called armory, which is in part what remote AH was built on. SWTOR at this time has slowly updating pvp leaderboards + server status, and that is the extent of connectivity of the game to outside monitoring.

now. I have no idea what the limitations of building something like armory for TOR are. TOR and WoW use different engines among other things. but in a nutshell... remote acess to in game acess is something that they would have to build before even thinking about writing apps for it.

mind you, I would personally love something like that. one of my favorite things about Neverwinter was ability to not only acess auction house from my web browser, but also my bags and my professions.. up to and including ability to vendor excess drops without having to physically interact with a vendor. (mind you, I can do that with revan statue/droid/quick trip to stronghold and back, but you get the point, I hope)

I'm just not holding my breath for existence of something like that in TOR. not yet.