<Revenant> Recruiting

Aili_Goubang

Revenant is a mature ( age 18+) guild founded by a few mmorpg players that used to play together for years in the same guild. We are a casual, mostly pve guild, that wants to have a laugh while playing and enjoy the ride. Most of us have jobs/family so playing the game is to relax and not work.

Our Ops focus depends on what we have so we tend to do all kinds of Ops suitable for the group available and we try to get better all the time so we can top ever harder challenges. ( we will never be hardcore raiding, but will do couple of Ops every week) .

We have also made a touch to the Dark Side by making a Empire Side Alt Guild "Dark Revenant" And we are in a constant lookout for more players there too.

Since we are playing on an rp server, we are asking members to try and name their characters rp wise and respect the rp rules on the server. Our guild chat is Out of character and we dont enforce rp although some of us like to rp in a light form.

If you think you would fit in, please make an application (@ http://www.revenantguild.info) or contact an officer in game for more info ( Rep: Dyron, Jilly, Sarken, Sidniestar, Shayleen OR Imperial: Thanrin, Miro, Vecta ).

The Guild was deployed on The Progenitor ( eu rp/pve server )

We also have a Mumble server up and running now .

Edited by Aili_Goubang

• 3 weeks later...

I'd be interested. I recently started on this server and so far only have one Imperial character (name's Phantei, she's a lvl 16 Sith Marauder) but I will surely play more characters as I still haven't tried some storylines and want to play some again. I used to be on American servers (the time zone difference used to fit my routine better when I started) and had 3 lvl 50 characters, but now I wanted to start from scratch and also try some roleplaying.

I like that your chat is OOC since I haven't really done any roleplaying yet and would probably start to feel anxious if I had to do it all the time. I guess I'm kinda shy and sometimes just like to solo things but I'd love to do some light roleplaying every now and then and learn more about it. I enjoy PvE and probably won't be doing any PvP at all unless it's organized. My favorite role is healing, so besides playing the storylines I still haven't tried (like the Sith Warrior) I'll probably just be playing as a healer.

I assume the names you mentioned are on the Republic side, so feel free to contact Phantei if you're still looking for members for your Imperial guild :)