What does krashilok mean?

ImmortalLowlife

C2-D4 apparently thinks it's a hilarious pun. Anybody know whay it means?

C2-D4 knows. And of course that's the joke.

(I refer you also to one of Tom Lehrer's songs, where a ... dubious ... part of the song is, in fact, *not* part of the song, with just a statement that the part has been censored. In the cover notes for the collected works CD set, it is noted that he received many, many letters proposing the missing lyrics, and they were *all* far more inventively censorship-worthy than anything he thought of.)

• 2 years later...
My take on the mystery is that Krashilock is a word meaning "A maw of fangs" made of terms that mean "tiny tooth" and "little mouth" or something similar. A word play like that would be funny to a protocol droid, especially a bloodthirsty one like C2D4 and when the beast in question is an enormous cat.

My take on the mystery is that Krashilock is a word meaning "A maw of fangs" made of terms that mean "tiny tooth" and "little mouth" or something similar. A word play like that would be funny to a protocol droid, especially a bloodthirsty one like C2D4 and when the beast in question is an enormous cat.

My take on the mystery is that it is deliberately a mystery, and that BioWare will *never* resolve it. (And they shouldn't!)

What you've written here is like all those people who wrote to Tom Lehrer (see my post above).