Fourth Anniversary Rewards Info Available

Nmyownworld

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? How much were they? I just bought both, and I can't even remember, they were so cheap. There's seriously people who couldn't afford the apartments in DK or Cours? Really??

*edit* I just looked it up, they were only 5k each. You know people who don't have 5000 credits? :confused:

Edited by Yasnah

Really? How much were they? I just bought both, and I can't even remember, they were so cheap. There's seriously people who couldn't afford the apartments in DK or Cours? Really??

Really. Never ceases to amze me when people get mad at being given something...a gift basically...that isn't even required...and yet they get pissed that the "gift" isn't big enough. Entitlement much? Folks like that must be hell to buy for during the holidays.

Edited by mrsrachelm

Plus, visit the “Anniversary Personnel” vendor to claim exciting in-game rewards including the HK-51 Commemorative Statue, Ebon Hawk Starship Wall Mount and the Ebon Hawk Rest and Recharge animation!

I think the Ebon Hawk items will be very appreciated...

The amount of bitterness about Free Items being given to people not being up to their standards makes me embarassed to be a part of this community at times...

(and yes they are free because F2P and Preferred will be able to get them as well)

Im just waiting for someone to come in and complain about Bioware wasting time on doing this rather then making them new <insert what they want here>

Edited by XiamaraSimi

Really. Never ceases to amze me when people get mad at being given something...a gift basically...that isn't even required...and yet they get pissed that the "gift" isn't big enough. Entitlement much? Folks like that must be hell to buy for during the holidays.

Yeah ok that was totally what my post was about. :rolleyes:

Edited by Yasnah

Yeah ok that was totally what my post was about. :rolleyes:

Okay?

What was "...that's it?" about then? Was it about the state of the game's economy and PvP? Or was it about OPs not getting enough love? I can never tell any more. Whenever people complain about something seemingly asinine, like getting two decorations and an emote for an anniversary event, it always seems to be *really* about something else.

Yeah...people just need to be thankful right? Like, it would have been rude to complain had they given us something as thoughtful as like half price repairs huh? Or maybe half price planet to planet travel?

It's not a "gift", it's a discount...they're still charging for it and the guy you're going off on, he called you out on your BS statement that you supposedly knew people who couldn't afford 5k. Ya know what surprises me? The fact that people are willing to LIE to pretend this is a great bargain...that blows me away...be happy if you like...but don't lie.

Yeah...people just need to be thankful right? Like, it would have been rude to complain had they given us something as thoughtful as like half price repairs huh? Or maybe half price planet to planet travel?

It's not a "gift", it's a discount...they're still charging for it and the guy you're going off on, he called you out on your BS statement that you supposedly knew people who couldn't afford 5k. Ya know what surprises me? The fact that people are willing to LIE to pretend this is a great bargain...that blows me away...be happy if you like...but don't lie.

You do realize that there are still people starting the game and keeping up on mods for your weapon ends up costing you quite a bit if you're not crafting right? Not everyone has been around since launch.

Personally, I can afford the 5k, but that's not meant for me. The rest of it is.

I don't quite get the point of lowering the stronghold cost when the difference is so little. The other stuff is pretty cool though.

I hope the recharge is at least legacy bound (or collections). Not sure I will want to spend a space in all of my character's bays for that if I'm not sure I'll want to use it in the future.

Edited by MillionsKNives

Better watch those accusations of lying, my friend. My husband just subbed a couple of weeks or so ago and is brand new. He's a casual with two jobs so he only plays a night or so a week. He'd love to have a strong hold and the decos but the decos are horridly expensive for a new player. I also know some kids that just started playing and this will make them very happy. So you can stick your accusations right up your wazoo.

I don't quite get the point of lowering the stronghold cost when the difference is so little. The other stuff is pretty cool though.

Star Wars Episode VII comes out December 18th.

This promotion runs from December 8th until January 4th.

If people can't understand why they are giving away strongholds as part of this I really can't help any more than this.

Teach me to make a post that only contains two words and a confused smilie. I elaborated a bit later, but I'll do so again. I'm not asking for more, nor am I upset. I am genuinely confused that there are people out there who don't already have those apartments because they are normally only 5k each. Yay for them being cheaper for a while, I guess? But seriously, it was just confusion. I like the rest of it, huzzah and all that. I just don't understand the 4 credit apartments, that's all. Not angry, just confused. Clear enough now? Ok :rolleyes:

You do realize that there are still people starting the game and keeping up on mods for your weapon ends up costing you quite a bit if you're not crafting right? Not everyone has been around since launch.

Personally, I can afford the 5k, but that's not meant for me. The rest of it is.

I don't think there's anyone in game who can't afford the 5k...F2P or otherwise.

To a brand new character just hitting 15, the discount on those strongholds will definitely be helpful. Maybe not necessary, but helpful. So saying they're lying without knowing the full situation is a huge jump of the gun. Now, it won't be helpful to everybody, of course, but I'm pretty sure they did this last year too so I don't see the huge problem. It's not the only gift. The HK-47 statue is something I'm definitely going to grab as many of as I can as I love that line of statues and have several of them in my strongholds.

Also, just to point out, unless they fix it between now and then we have better than half price repairs at the moment since armor damage isn't being done (thus no need for repairs).

Note, I'm not saying they couldn't/shouldn't make the stronghold discount relevant for everybody. My honest opinion on that would be to give a percentage discount on all capital planet stronghold unlocks (including expansions). I have a friend who hasn't unlocked the balcony on his Dromund Kaas stronghold yet so that'd come in handy for him. But as it stands, it's still helpful to somebody and I imagine the entire point of the discount is to make it easier for newer players to get a stronghold so they can use the decorations that are being given out. In that context, it's definitely helpful.

Edited by The-Kaitou-Kid

Better watch those accusations of lying, my friend. My husband just subbed a couple of weeks or so ago and is brand new. He's a casual with two jobs so he only plays a night or so a week. He'd love to have a strong hold and the decos but the decos are horridly expensive for a new player. I also know some kids that just started playing and this will make them very happy. So you can stick your accusations right up your wazoo.

I promise you, your husband has more than 5k credits lol. If he can't afford 5k, he'll never decorate his house, so you can stick your hyperbole up your own "wazoo".