[video] Focus Guardian Nice caps in Civil War

Zeaza

Oh it's you again

soloing three squishy recruits/bms must be hard with full optimized wh. the skill involved is just too much for my petty mind to fathom.

He's not great but he's not horrible either, most people hate on ya because you're focus spec, still decent gameplay. keep on truckin'

He's not great but he's not horrible either, most people hate on ya because you're focus spec, still decent gameplay. keep on truckin'

I wasn't really commenting on the focus spec as much as the gear.

He got a 7k crit. Hell, if they could land 7k crits on him every ~9 seconds or whatever then there's no way he could do what he does lol

Why is it that every single dps player in Coral is focus/rage spec smasher? Makes your entire guild look like a bunch of derpa derpa FOTM rerollers. Hell even vanguards are harder to play then this ******** AOE 7k+ spec

Sure, that's why we usually roll with 0 smashers in rwzs ;D

People who speak without knowing... lol.

Oh it's you again

soloing three squishy recruits/bms must be hard with full optimized wh. the skill involved is just too much for my petty mind to fathom.

Do you think the videos are to show skills? No its more a funny video showing how bad some players are.

They were half their team on that side.

But yeah put up some 1v3 videos plz

/yawn.

Do the same thing on a challenging AC/spec instead of hitting 5-7k repeatedly on undergeared players all clumped up, and maybe you would get some props.

Well these 2 clips contain healer. Mara. Sorc. Assassin and sniper. But its not what the vid is about anyways.

How many times did you manage to kill half their team and make the cap?

Edited by Zeaza

Why is it that every single dps player in Coral is focus/rage spec smasher? Makes your entire guild look like a bunch of derpa derpa FOTM rerollers. Hell even vanguards are harder to play then this ******** AOE 7k+ spec

You made my day.

I guess who havent played them in ranked have you?

Well let me rephrase that then, every dps (from coral) that ive come across since 1.4 then.

But whatever, derpa derpa smashmonkeys

Well for me the reason was that i tanked in ranked, and in normals i pug alot and its not so fun pugging as tank

So i go focus in normals, i did that long before 1.4. Im currenty unsubbed anyways i had as purpose to resub, but im not really getting the gameplay i want so i might just not resub , then u'l have 1 smasher less =D

Edited by Zeaza

I really don't get why people have to hate every vid that's posted on the forum. Ok, I admit, some are bad... But most people here have the "Oh look a new vid! Let's not watch it and just hate it!" way of thinking. As I see it, there are 2 possible explanations for that...

1. They're really bad and try to make themselves feel better.

or

2. They're just frustrated with the world and hate everything. Even themselves. For being bad (see no. 1). :p

Now all you haters above post your vids and prove me wrong! :)

Btw, nice vids Zeaz! :D

I really don't get why people have to hate every vid that's posted on the forum. Ok, I admit, some are bad... But most people here have the "Oh look a new vid! Let's not watch it and just hate it!" way of thinking. As I see it, there are 2 possible explanations for that...

1. They're really bad and try to make themselves feel better.

or

2. They're just frustrated with the world and hate everything. Even themselves. For being bad (see no. 1). :p

Now all you haters above post your vids and prove me wrong! :)

Btw, nice vids Zeaz! :D

+1, Well said :)

Edited by Riivu

All smashmonkey videos are bad. Put up the same numbers when not using one of the easiest to play specs in MMO history and maybe I'll be impressed.

Well i took out a guild premade as a tank shadow, 1vs4 but that doesnt count eather right? :)

Oh it's you again

Heres the deal. I purposly avoid 3 out of 4 smashes from that mara

The first 1 by force pushing and leaping the operative. The others u can study urself

All smashmonkey videos are bad. Put up the same numbers when not using one of the easiest to play specs in MMO history and maybe I'll be impressed.

Would you be impressed by a sage? I haven't seen a lot of smashers that can do more damage than my sage... And I don't consider myself even remotely as good as Zeaz (I even click :eek:).

The videos are great no matter what you people say! Looking at his HP while he's capping the middle turret and a DoT ticking on him... Priceless! :D Skill AND drama! We need more videos like this! :D

Would you be impressed by a sage? I haven't seen a lot of smashers that can do more damage than my sage... And I don't consider myself even remotely as good as Zeaz (I even click :eek:).

The videos are great no matter what you people say! Looking at his HP while he's capping the middle turret and a DoT ticking on him... Priceless! :DSkill AND drama! We need more videos like this! :D

Srsly clasic swtor pvp comunity.

let me try to put this in a simple way.

General points:

1-swtor skill cap and skill floor are ridiculous and don't allow for skilled play due to its incredible lack of depth and the overwhelming homogenization.Hence why there arent any professional and/or sponsored players playing..OR there isnt any competitive scene(sponsored tournaments etc) because this game pvp is just way too simple to actualy be any sort of e-sport.

2-gear//if you have it you will do way mroe damage and take way less damage..therefore my dog could play a WH geard char and still succeed agaisnt recruit gear players..

now on to the movie and this guy:

1-clicking( i wont even start to describe how bad this is even though he doesnt do it ona regular basis...you just CANT click at all in pvp to play competitively

2-poor gameplay interms of his own class...not waiting for all the stacks before smashing etc...

3-geared lolsmash...again, if i manage to teach my dog to click 3 keys i asure you he will still kill HUMAN BEINGS if i have a WH lolsmasher.

4-saw your strem the other day..my point stands, average player if not below

5-all he did was spending a !@#! load of hours grinding gear...THAT is not related with skill whatsoever.

6-dilussional..3v1 WH vs recruit....you REALLY think thats a feat?

TLDR:there is no way a WH geared class that requires 3 keys(ye i know hard to master..) can actualy perform anything outstanding...plus, his pvp gameplay is overall average...doesnt seem to keyboard turn...but clicks sometimes..poor reflexes..and this dillusional feeling that somehow he is good.

God...why doesnt this game have a real pvp sistem...with weekly points...and a weekly cap set trhough your personal rating...and small map DM pvp.That way we could avoid the whole "i have no life so i can farm WH" situation and be able to actualy measure player skill...

(i know ..english....sorry not my language)

1-swtor skill cap and skill floor are ridiculous and don't allow for skilled play due to its incredible lack of depth and the overwhelming homogenization.Hence why there arent any professional and/or sponsored players playing..OR there isnt any competitive scene(sponsored tournaments etc) because this game pvp is just way too simple to actualy be any sort of e-sport.

Wrong. Game doesn't need to be complex to be popular and turn into e-sport. Look at LoL. I remember playing DOTA in W3 and all DOTA players were called babies and whatnot because they played strategy game ums map for challenged instead of playing the real game where the skilled players where.... and now look DOTA survived. W3 is dead. Sad, but true.

LoL is much easier to pick up and hard to master and is one of the most popular games on the market.

If EA pumped money into SWTOR for tournament rewards there would be a scene. All the game needs is sponsors. That's why WoW and many other crappy games have sponsored tournaments.

Beside all your post I have seen today is nothing by rage, spouting untrue bs and crying... why so mad buddy?

Edited by MelodicSixNine

Wrong. Game doesn't need to be complex to be popular and turn into e-sport. Look at LoL. I remember playing DOTA in W3 and all DOTA players were called babies and whatnot because they played strategy game ums map for challenged instead of playing the real game where the skilled players where.... and now look DOTA survived. W3 is dead. Sad, but true.

LoL is much easier to pick up and hard to master and is one of the most popular games on the market.

If EA pumped money into SWTOR for tournament rewards there would be a scene. All the game needs is sponsors. That's why WoW and many other crappy games have sponsored tournaments.

Beside all your post I have seen today is nothing by rage, spouting untrue bs and crying... why so mad buddy?

sigh...wrong...basic principle: if the game is crap it wont get sponsored.

in this case im jsut talking about pvp wise(i sitll ahve fun in the game)

second...you cant srsly be comparing a Moba game to an mmo, that is jsut being plain clueless(but hilarious)

i shouldnt ...but ill help you, mobas are a completely diferent kind of game..the skillset is diferent...and the way you play it is diferent(compared to mmos)...ofc its not complex....

whats next?are you goign to compare an FPS with it to?those are even less complex buddy

sigh...wrong...basic principle: if the game is crap it wont get sponsored.

in this case im jsut talking about pvp wise(i sitll ahve fun in the game)

second...you cant srsly be comparing a Moba game to an mmo, that is jsut being plain clueless(but hilarious)

i shouldnt ...but ill help you, mobas are a completely diferent kind of game..the skillset is diferent...and the way you play it is diferent(compared to mmos)...ofc its not complex....

whats next?are you goign to compare an FPS with it to?those are even less complex buddy

Basic principle? Hah good one. You're of course wrong and here is why: I think LoL is crap - my opinion and still the game has sponsors and tournaments.

You can't just say game is crap and "that's why I am right". You're stating your opinion not the reason why the game is not successful in esport.

No MMO is successful on e-sport scene(well maybe WoW, but that's going over the line of being "successful") that's why I need to pull DOTA and other games to compare it to.

Edited by MelodicSixNine

Srsly clasic swtor pvp comunity.

let me try to put this in a simple way.

General points:

2-gear//if you have it you will do way mroe damage and take way less damage..therefore my dog could play a WH geard char and still succeed agaisnt recruit gear players..

now on to the movie and this guy:

1-clicking( i wont even start to describe how bad this is even though he doesnt do it ona regular basis...you just CANT click at all in pvp to play competitively

2-poor gameplay interms of his own class...not waiting for all the stacks before smashing etc...

3-geared lolsmash...again, if i manage to teach my dog to click 3 keys i asure you he will still kill HUMAN BEINGS if i have a WH lolsmasher.

4-saw your strem the other day..my point stands, average player if not below

5-all he did was spending a !@#! load of hours grinding gear...THAT is not related with skill whatsoever.

6-dilussional..3v1 WH vs recruit....you REALLY think thats a feat?

TLDR:there is no way a WH geared class that requires 3 keys(ye i know hard to master..) can actualy perform anything outstanding...plus, his pvp gameplay is overall average...doesnt seem to keyboard turn...but clicks sometimes..poor reflexes..and this dillusional feeling that somehow he is good.

God...why doesnt this game have a real pvp sistem...with weekly points...and a weekly cap set trhough your personal rating...and small map DM pvp.That way we could avoid the whole "i have no life so i can farm WH" situation and be able to actualy measure player skill...

(i know ..english....sorry not my language)

You are funny, you measure my skill by watching me pug in normal warzones, where i play relaxed and causual and dont give a **** about anything,

Ive been playing competive in pvp mmos for 15 years

I think i know what im doing.

And if you really want an explination on the clicking

I moved the wz medpack from its keybind spot and replaced it with rakata

Because i only use rakata in normals. But i felt i could win if i used the wz adrenal so i clicked it. Geeeez

Edited by Zeaza

Here is why SWTOR can't and probably never will be an "sport":

No custom games, no spectator mode, no replays, no proper match making, gear grind, freemium, no tournaments, no ranking and I could name few other things, but my mind is empty right now.

It's not because the game is "crap". It's just because there is no system in place to make it an competitive esport.

Love it or hate it, but SWTOR pvp has the best wow clone pvp out there and is only second to the blizzard product. I would put GW2 on top when it comes to mmos, but their pvp has its own problems too.

Edited by MelodicSixNine