Darth Hexid Unlock Patch 5.9

Nightblazer

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just completed 40 PvP and got the activation comlink emailed to me, but it says "This unlock has already been applied to your character." when I click it.

UPDATE: Just got a reply and another activation comlink from customer service and unlocked Hexid.

exact same issue here - got the title and coins for the achievement but can't use the Darth Hexid unlock item, the game saying I already have it (which I'm sure I don't)

The Problem is not unlock item. All character must unlock Darth Hexid in the alliance base on Odessen (near Sana-Rae).

Interesting, never got her as I have been busy working so much for the past year or so.

and?

The Problem is that is not give an item. No Item, no free for all character. I have call with EA. This is a bug.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I figured it out, and it's not straight forward at all.

Once you complete the achievement, log on to a character who has completed Chapter 9 of KOTET, not KOTFE, so has completed the entire Eternal Empire storyline.

Go to the Legacy window, and scroll down to the Feats of Strength achievement. Then right-click on the item shown and that will finally trigger the Alliance Alert. Darth Hexid will show up in the Force Enclave on Odessen, and you'll be able to talk to her. Once you do, she's available as a companion immediately.

Edited by RoyanSinn

Once you complete the achievement, log on to a character who has completed Chapter 9 of KOTFE, so has completed the entire Eternal Empire storyline.

Go to the Legacy window, and scroll down to the Feats of Strength achievement. Then right-click on the item shown and that will finally trigger the Alliance Alert. Darth Hexid will show up in the Force Enclave on Odessen, and you'll be able to talk to her. Once you do, she's available as a companion immediately.

Yeah took me a bit to figure out after reading the tool tip I was good.

Edited by Nightblazer

Yeah took me a bit to figure out after reading the tool tip I was good.

This worked for me but still is locked in collections which means you have to complete everything in the story before using her.

They still need to fix the problem with her not showing in collections.

I submitted a ticket and they never responded...been 12 days.

• 5 weeks later...
Can I use the activities menu solo flashpoint to achieve this?

If I recall, solo flashpoints do not count towards this. I believe to get the achievement you have to group up in a Vet or Master FP. Though not 100% sure since I already had this companion.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Thanks for the info

I really want to have Darth Hexid as a companion, but I seem to be incapable to advance in the Feats of Strenght achievement. I just finished a Flashpoint with the activity finder queue and it not show as registered in the number of Flashpoints needed to advance in the achievement. The stadistics say that I have 0 Flash/Uprisings/etc. when I done a lot of this in the past month.

Is something I am doing wrong or this is a bug?

Thanks in advance

you gotta do the flashpoints in at least veteren mode. story mode doesn't tally.

• 5 months later...

Once you complete the achievement, log on to a character who has completed Chapter 9 of KOTET, not KOTFE, so has completed the entire Eternal Empire storyline.

Will this make Hexid accessible only to That character? Or can you unlock her in collections to make is available for others, even thoise who hasn't reached KotFE or KotET?