Second light saber for jedi sentinel?

Ragana

Hmm, I never got one =/

It's been a couple of weeks since I played Sentinel in Beta, but I remember getting a package or a pack of things for my new "profession" and the lightsaber was in it. Check your inventory for something like that and open it.

I apologize if I'm misremembering!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
But can you buy it back from that guy you sold it and how can i get green color crystal?

You can buy back items sold to vendors, however you have a limited window for this (I'm not sure exactly how long it is but is a few days). For a green color crystal, check the GTN on fleet (make sure you buy a finished crafted crystal and not the mats for crafting crystals)

Hello.:)

You get a free Off-hand Lightsaber in your Inventory once you select Sentinel as your advanced class. It is contained in a satchel which cannot be sold or deleted. Click on the satchel. Also, you can earn more lightsabers by doing Flashpoints and from your own class missions as rewards.

You can buy color crystals on the GTN and from the Cartel Market and from the Hutt Contraband Market. The cost of the GTN color crystals varies, 100 credits-2 million or more credits. Learning how to use the GTN is an important activity, please, do(or do not). :)

Happy Gaming,

Red

p.s. This is a good use of an old post. Well done.

Edited by redtornado
bad typing

• 1 year later...

Hi, reading through I can't find an answer to my (somewhat similar) problem concerning choosing Sentinal. I chose it through the talent page, since none of the NPCs in the Jedi Temple starter zone gave me the option. I've got the offhand from the bag, but no NPC or automated system gave me a mainhand..

Any ideas?

Hi, reading through I can't find an answer to my (somewhat similar) problem concerning choosing Sentinal. I chose it through the talent page, since none of the NPCs in the Jedi Temple starter zone gave me the option. I've got the offhand from the bag, but no NPC or automated system gave me a mainhand..

Any ideas?

Answer is: get back to Tython and finish everything you left there. Class story is a must, if you plan on going on... :rolleyes:

I was doing the class story, but through subscription bonus XP and doing all the extra quests, I must have hit level 11 while being behind on the class story! Still, I'll keep going, and assume I'll get my mainhand soon enough! Sorry for the stupid question!

Now.. to find a way off of Carrick Station!

Cheers all ;)