Merc or Powertech

kenskog

Me and the wife just got back to the game, and i want to try a bounty hunter this time around. Which class and spec has the most fun gameplay (rotation). I know it's a subjective matter but generaly if the majority perfer one over the other there's a reason for it :)

I don't care to play a healer, but is open to anything else.

Thanks !

• 3 weeks later...
Me and the wife just got back to the game, and i want to try a bounty hunter this time around. Which class and spec has the most fun gameplay (rotation). I know it's a subjective matter but generaly if the majority perfer one over the other there's a reason for it :)

I don't care to play a healer, but is open to anything else.

Thanks !

I really enjoyed the Merc until end game pvp. Its gearscore 246 but its damage seems middle of the roster pvp dps wise and she's 7/10 the focus of attacks so learn to kite hard.

I can parse 8k max on training dummy with it. Does it get much better when everything's 258 i'm not sure.

Edited by Dreildrag

Unless you want to go through suffering and pain(PvP wise) to learn it, as a PT, pick Tank spec, not DPS.

Merc is pretty much broken as heck in PvP right now. At least 3 lives with the current DCDs it has(When porplery managed can be that or even more), Ranged class, can selfheal, has a hinder, and its a pretty darn good damage dealer class.