Best PVE Dps 6.1?

collinnelson

http://parsely.io/parser/stats

For scaled content look at 3.25 million, for 75 content look at 6.5 million.

This should give you a baseline on how X class should perform but remember the type of the fight makes a huge difference in Swtor ( St, Aoe, Can you take damage?, melee fight, ranged fight, static fight, mobile fight, fights that are drawn out, fights that require burst...etc )

I personally play Powertech and so far it has not disappointed on the meters.

Yes check parsley, both "max" and "average" figures to get an idea.

But honostly you can play with any spec at the moment except if you are trying to clear NIM/MM content with no veteran edge stacks. With gear and veteran edge there is no dps checks in pve hardmode ops.

The short list for best performing classes is:

MDPS: Annihilation (sustain), Concealment (burst)

RDPS: Virulence (sustain), Lightning (Burst)

Above is probably best comp at the moment.

Honorables are: Fury Mara, Pyro, Hatred, Advances Prototype, Lethality

currently im running a deception assassin. i havnt started using parser yet. but i have been using DMG pop ups when i hit a target and the usual numbers come out to about 20k-25k per hit. with crits coming out to 25k-27k with a Maul crit bonus hitting the target from behind. i suppose i should start using the app so check. everyone says 100k or more dps is about average so i always get concerned those numbers i see are not accurate, or low.

and overall ive recently been curious on what the Single target Dps classes from best to lowest have been and what the best AOE dps best to lowest are right now.

deception is in a decent spot....it is not the highest (pyro/ anni etc) but also not the lowest (Carnage, marksman)

in terms of aoe dps, pyro pt and vengeance jug are beasts, so is hatred sin with the dot spread in the right conditions.

single target dps crown goes to concealment , and then a bunch of other specs just bellow it (deception among them).

as long as you are doing yellow (force/ tech damage) you are doing very much better currently in scaled ops than weapon/ white damage classes.

if i wanted to stay single target DPS as an assassin, should i just stay deception? ive been reading https://parsely.io/parser/stats/5000/0/live/1 and have been getting mixed emotions about the numbers but aint gonna lie dont know what the numbers on top mean. i downloaded starparse as well and im hitting about 15k dps on training dummies too. seems i still have a lot of work to hit my max damage. Edited by collinnelson

if i wanted to stay single target DPS as an assassin, should i just stay deception? ive been reading https://parsely.io/parser/stats/5000/0/live/1 and have been getting mixed emotions about the numbers but aint gonna lie dont know what the numbers on top mean. i downloaded starparse as well and im hitting about 15k dps on training dummies too. seems i still have a lot of work to hit my max damage.

In short parses dec sin is the strongest dps right now. It is the best dps in flash points and one of the best for most solo PvE. Discharge and maul are two of the strongest hitting skills. And you get guaranteed critic on 5 skills, 30% increased melee damage. Pretty deadly. The longer the fights extend, the damage drops. It is still good in any game mode. Also stealth, shroud, 30% damage reduction + 15% constant damage reduction and 30% aoe damage reduction, that is very survivable in an ops. In many situations (especially profession groups) the issues tend to be less of putting enough damage and more executing mechanics correctly. If things go South, as dps, you have tools to cheese off mechanics, and off tank if things go really south.

Edited by Ottoattack

• 2 months later...

This should give you a baseline on how X class should perform but remember the type of the fight makes a huge difference in Swtor ( St, Aoe, Can you take damage?, melee fight, ranged fight, static fight, mobile fight, fights that are drawn out, fights that require burst...etc )

I personally play Powertech and so far it has not disappointed on the meters.

Sorry, am I missing something here? Watchman Sentinel is parsing at 23k DPS?

I play Watchman in HM ops with full 286 augmented gear and ~3.3k crit, and I am parsing 13k on single target bosses and dummies. Conc is parsing slightly lower. 23k seems absurdly high, or am I misreading something? Our Plasmatech Vanguard (the one who gets the Guard) is also parsing around 13k too.

I play Watchman in HM ops with full 286 augmented gear and ~3.3k crit, and I am parsing 13k on single target bosses and dummies. Conc is parsing slightly lower. 23k seems absurdly high, or am I misreading something? Our Plasmatech Vanguard (the one who gets the Guard) is also parsing around 13k too.

Are you running Spiteful Saber?

this is just wrong....

the amount of helath on the dummy has nothing to do with scaling...

on the 3.25 burst specs will perform much better than they actually do....

and as bioware screwed the scaling for weapon damage in lvl 70 content, the lvl 75 leaderboard doesnt say anything at all...

sorry to say but you are doing something wrong with those incredibly low numbers, i would advise that you upload a parse and then compare with the highest ones to see what kind of mistakes you are making in terms of rotation and other things. there are a few guides out there for new players that you might want to checkout as well

sorry to say but you are doing something wrong with those incredibly low numbers, i would advise that you upload a parse and then compare with the highest ones to see what kind of mistakes you are making in terms of rotation and other things. there are a few guides out there for new players that you might want to checkout as well

I dont think your reading the site correct. That is for non-scaled content.

For example vet annihilator droid in ev top parse is 14k. Please make sure your looking at the data correctly.

• 4 weeks later...

You're 99% likely to be talking scaled (lvl 70) ops where 13k is more or less normal - less than you should be doing full geared (I parse close to that without most of the augs and no other raid buffs but mine, depends on the boss ofc) but it's a fair amount to boot.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a Legendary, not a fan of AoE. I haven't finished the empire expansions. I am not doing nightmare.

I want a DpS character that it hi, but can maybe off heal. Planning on doing a few raids, maybe just story, and also doing flashpoints.

Any suggestions?

I'm a Legendary, not a fan of AoE. I haven't finished the empire expansions. I am not doing nightmare.

I want a DpS character that it hi, but can maybe off heal. Planning on doing a few raids, maybe just story, and also doing flashpoints.

Any suggestions?

merc

5char

• 3 months later...

Any suggestions?

Gunslinger. For group play you can use Sniper Siege tactical for extra damage, or Kolto Bombardment for healing.

Beware the dark side. 🙂

• 3 weeks later...
seems merc and pt are in the gutter

should i boost an op? i can play one and their off concealment damn is good for nor. the off heals are good...

so indecisive

Pt is broken or at least close to be broken op as ****, strongest class in the game right now. The problem is you look at dummy parses which is more or less useless, look at operation boss parses there you find the truth. Pt gains so much dmg in a real fight he overtakes everyone, keep playing pt whichever tree you like you will outdps everyone in most fights and in some fights even the tank tree can keep up with some dps trees :D

My recommendation is always to play what you enjoy over what's statistically better. Operatives have always been great DPS, but I don't enjoy the gameplay and I don't enjoy the 'aesthetic' of it, so why would I spend a ton of time just to have slightly higher numbers? Edited by jedimasterjac

Pt is broken or at least close to be broken op as ****, strongest class in the game right now. The problem is you look at dummy parses which is more or less useless, look at operation boss parses there you find the truth. Pt gains so much dmg in a real fight he overtakes everyone, keep playing pt whichever tree you like you will outdps everyone in most fights and in some fights even the tank tree can keep up with some dps trees :D

Real world! thanks!

• 3 weeks later...