Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ - Road Map 2017

EricMusco

I'd like to see Planets be recycled for future expansions. The original planets are the best planets cause they are true open worlds. Since the game has been streamlined the majority of the planet is rarely visited. Side missions are no longer encouraged. Lets keep that, and take some of the area's that are rarely visited and re use them.

I very much agree with this. In my opinion if Bioware was to make new Daily Areas this should be on Dromund Kaas, Coruscant, Tython and Korriban. Those are the first four planets we see and visit ingame and sadly they become less featured after we finish our quests on them. Yes, we return a few times for the Sith and Jedi class stories but they do become a lot less relevant. In my opinion that is a great pity as they are the iconic planets from this game. Giving the Daily Areas will make them relevant again for level 70 players as well as the Endgame Community.

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also class balance. Right now, if players were in Iokath it would be filled with mercs and mandos. No one wants to pvp and get rolled by the FOTM class. Over and over.

And yes, better rewards. Shards are worthless. You'd better off dropping more creds frankly.

I disagre. The OWPVP in this game has always favoured stealth classes. I think if it was active you would find stealths ruling the area because

A. They now have complete black out and they can stand on top of you till you have low health or you've blown your CDs and then they can attack.

B. They just have the tactical advantage to wait you out and wear you down.

What works in Arena and classic WZs doesn't always translate to OWPVP. I would be more scared of 2-3 Operatives working together than 4 Mercs in OWPVP

It's not a prior bad experience, it is the prevailing paradigm in any MMO that has a PvP element that is free-for-all.

LOL. Like seriously? Way to miss the point. But, as you said, people are staying out of PvP instances. So, you win. But, wait! Aren't y'all complaining that PvP instances are dead? Wonder why...hmmmmmm.

Not sure what you going on about. I'm not trying to wrestle pylon from anybody. There is no reason to be at the pylon except to kill people who are trying to complete the PvP daily.

Wowzy! I'm not a PvPer, and relaying experiences and comments (made by others) is not "pretending to have insight." Last, I checked, I wasn't the one coming here to say do something about OWPVP; and you are stupidly contradicting what the other PvPers are saying. They do not want PvP designated areas to be "avoidable." Moreover, the fact that they are "avoidable" is why they are deserted. And in case you didn't get the memo, players have utilized the option to NOT PvP, which is why we are hear..... get it?

Let me explain really slowly once again, because you seem to have completely missed the purpose of players' demands.

The presence of PvP/E instances has entirely killed ganking. That's a very good thing. Ganking is stupid and just drives new players away from PvP. Less ganking leads to more players who can CHOOSE to PvP when they want to.

However it had the uninentional side effect of killing all spontaneous OWPvP, not just ganking. Because historically, ganking has usually led to anti-gank squads forming that cause massive OWPvP fights where both sides CHOSE to PvP. The death of spontaneous OWPvP is a BAD thing because its content that got REMOVED from a game about Star WARS.

Everyone who's suggesting "forcing" PvP isn't demanding that you just flag everyone into a PvP instance. We're demanding rewards in those PvP instances, along similar lines to the Gree Event, so that more people actively CHOOSE OWPvP.

To draw a comparison to avoid your preexisting biases against PvP, the majority of the game doesn't do HM or NiM raids. The majority of the game doesn't engage in the higher difficulty KotET/FE content. But a significant minority demanded these bits of content, and they were released and players were allowed to CHOOSE these bits of content with the incentive of some fancy gear and mounts and titles and decorations.

This is exactly what OWPvPers are demanding. Give us a quest chain or dailies chain that progresses in PvP instances only. Give us a planet that is PvP only with unique PvP-only rewards (considering PvE instances with unique PvE rewards exist EVERYWHERE else, this should not be a problem to anyone reasonable).

And players like yourselves, and others on this forum who are vocal about their dislike of PvP, can simply choose to NOT engage in this newly incentivized PvP. We'd be fine with that. Literally everyone except the lowlife "lemme stand in their aoe to flag them" trolls has always been fine with PvErs turning PvP off for themselves, we literally just want additional PvP rewards that aren't Cartel reskins. And that is NOT an unfair demand because there are plenty of non-Cartel PvE rewards, so it's not like we don't have a precedent for "forcing" players to play for rewards.

All we're saying is, give the OWPvP community the same respect the PvE community gets. They place unique rewards in NiM Ops and I choose not to queue for them. If I entered the NiM instance or an NiM quest I'd be "forced" to fight PvE mobs to progress so I don't enter them. Likewise, let them place rewards in special PvP areas and quests, anyone who enters those areas or quests MUST PvP to complete those specific quests, and you can choose not to enter them.

I don't know if the Dev's are still monitoring this discussion, but there is a question I HAVE to ask.

To make myself clear, I dislike and completely avoid PVP in games. Why? Lets just say I have had bad experiences with the PvP playerbase in every game that included it, so I will NOT participate in it ever again.

Now to my question, will you ever allow me to enjoy Galactic Star fighter (other than the limited tutorial) without having to PvP? I know there are many in t he PvE community like myself that completely avoid GSF because of the PvP. WIll you eventually open it up so ALL of your playerbase can enjoy it, or with you continue to keep it closed off to a small niche community?

If any of the Devs can answer this, I would greatly appreciate it.

Let me explain really slowly once again, because you seem to have completely missed the purpose of players' demands......SNIP!

I haven't missed anything. You are asking BW to entice PvE-ers (with "rewards") to do OWPvP so you can ganked them. Errmm, sorry have fun....

Have you seen any raiders asking BW to dumb-down NiM so more people can do it? Nope. They just hop in and do NiM runs with their guilds, until they get bored, and whine for more ops.

So, what's different about OWPvP? Why aren't all PvP-ers flocking to OWPvP instances to beat each other up? Why does Bw needs to increase the incentive of doing so? Why is OWPvP dead? Hmm? because PvP is a niche community; and unless you can bait casuals in to doing this type of content, these instances will be ghost towns.

Bottom line is these rewards that you (PvPers) are requesting is not for yourselves, but to lure PvE players to their deaths. Plain and simple. Or are you saying you ( PvPers) need incentives to PvP?

I haven't missed anything. You are asking BW to entice PvE-ers (with "rewards") to do OWPvP so you can ganked them. Errmm, sorry have fun....

Have you seen any raiders asking BW to dumb-down NiM so more people can do it? Nope. They just hop in and do NiM runs with their guilds, until they get bored, and whine for more ops.

So, what's different about OWPvP? Why aren't all PvP-ers flocking to OWPvP instances to beat each other up? Why does Bw needs to increase the incentive of doing so? Why is OWPvP dead? Hmm? because PvP is a niche community; and unless you can bait casuals in to doing this type of content, these instances will be ghost towns.

Bottom line is these rewards that you (PvPers) are requesting is not for yourselves, but to lure PvE players to their deaths. Plain and simple. Or are you saying you ( PvPers) need incentives to PvP?

..... So you're saying rewarding content is bad? How exactly is rewarding OWPvP any different than rewarding PvE? What does dumbing down NiM have to do with this?

If OWPvP shouldn't have rewards because it "baits" casuals into getting ganked, then what exactly is the difference with NiM? NiM has rewards to "bait" casuals into getting ganked by bosses who they have no hope of beating, doesn't it? What is this ridiculous double standard, "It's okay to reward this type of content that I am okay with, but don't dare reward someone else's content"?

And yes, we (PvPers) are in fact saying that we (PvPers) need rewards for doing PvP. This game has one of the grindiest PvP endgames in existence. It can take over a month and a half for PvPers to fully gear ONE character if they combine that with PvE. Pure PvPers simply can't even gear up. If they spend ANY time on an unrewarded activity, they suffer a massive penalty for it.

This is in fact true for ALL gamemodes. Everyone aside from pure RPers need incentive to stay in their own content. Take away the gear grind and rare platinum drops from NiM, and all of a sudden the NiM community will die. This isn't because NiM is inherently boring, it's because MMOs are inherently grindy, and any activity that doesn't help with the grind gets discarded almost instantly by most endgame players. This is in fact one of the major complaints of PvErs right now. The "best" way to gear up is to do SM and HM Ops, and once you're in full 242s and have saved all the shells, it's easier to get 248 pieces from PvP, rather than PvE, so many raiders do just that. NiM suffers simply because HM + PvP is the faster and easier grind to do.

So it's not unprecedented for endgame players to demand incentive for their content, it keeps new players coming in and keeps veterans staying in. This is in fact a historical fact with plenty of research done on this too. Give shiny rewards for succeeding in game -> More players play the game -> More players pay for the game. This has been a fact since the gaming industry started, and is even more absurdly true with the advent of portable gaming.

And most of all, if your wildly inaccurate assessment of how "PvP is a niche community" was even remotely true, why is it that Ilum PvP becomes extremely active every time the Gree Event comes around and why did Bioware specifically attempted to implement a PvP world, despite it apparently not being played by anyone? Why does Bioware release new Warzones, Ranked reward, PvP class balance if it's so niche that simply labelling an instance PvP causes it to die? Why is it that we somehow have 25000 Ranked players on the leaderboards, in a game with 200k-500k subscribers? (And Ranked is a small fraction of the PvP community, so the number of PvPers is, in all likelihood, in the 100k-200k range) Maybe the situation is a lot more complicated than the "I don't like PvP = no one likes PvP = PvP dies and deserves it" you'remaking it out to be?

Bioware recognizes that OWPvP is simply another gameplay style that will enrich their game with variety, much like Ops, Flashpoints, Uprisings, solo story content, instanced PvP and GSF, Strongholds and RP have done. They may be faltering in how they implement it, but they clearly do see the necessity of it. All you're doing is coming into a thread where a Bioware dev specifically said they're interested in hearing our suggestions about OWPvP, and whining that the content you will never have to touch has somehow personally slighted you.

Lay off with the victim complex and the "ME ME ME" attitude, OWPvP rewards ARE NOT about the players like yourself who hate PvP anyways. It's about the players who are iffy about PvP or about PvPers who are forced to go into instanced PvP because OWPvP has no rewards in one of the grindiest games there is.

If you have anything to add that actually

1. Contributes solving this apparent ganking problem that you claim exists despite there being PvP-immunity

or

2. Contributes to adding on to content that you are actually playing

then by all means, continue posting. But if your only point is that you personally dislike PvP and the Devs should listen to you solely despite contradicting evidence, then lay off please, because there is clearly a significant minority of players whose game would be enriched by the addition of OWPvP to the supposed "PvP world" Iokath, and there are ways to do it without involving players who hate the idea of PvP so much that they don't want PvP content added at all.

I don't know if the Dev's are still monitoring this discussion, but there is a question I HAVE to ask.

To make myself clear, I dislike and completely avoid PVP in games. Why? Lets just say I have had bad experiences with the PvP playerbase in every game that included it, so I will NOT participate in it ever again.

Now to my question, will you ever allow me to enjoy Galactic Star fighter (other than the limited tutorial) without having to PvP? I know there are many in t he PvE community like myself that completely avoid GSF because of the PvP. WIll you eventually open it up so ALL of your playerbase can enjoy it, or with you continue to keep it closed off to a small niche community?

The issue with GSF is that it's like, ENTIRELY different from EVERYTHING we have in the rest of the game. The combat is different, it has 3D depth instead of 2D movement, it has mouse controlled movement and requires smarter maneuvers, positioning and aiming.

The AI for most MMOs is designed in a scripted manner. They set up simple triggers such as health %, timers and positioning, that allow the boss to change its behaviour.

GSF AI would be an entirely different beast. They would basically be designing a new space combat game from the ground up, and the investment for that *may* not be worth it.

I suggest making separate threads that allow you to consolidate the demand for this feature all in one place, here you're gonna be drowned out by others' demands ( the last several pages have been about OWPvP for example). Use a central thread, do informal surveys, and then draw Keith's attention to that thread. Basically give Bioware some vague metric that says "yes if we invest the money it takes to make a brand new space combat game in this game with a decent AI, we'll satisfy so many of our players' demands that it'll be worth it".

You'll also have better luck posting around a time when you saw a recent dev post, otherwise they may not even get around to reading your post in these several pages of demands we have.

I do wonder whether this thread is monitored at all at this point. I mean it is getting quite big and there are a lot of questions asked. It would be amazing if people got replies but at this point I am afraid it has gotten too much for them to handle it all. It is likely they'll respond to the questions they see on the last page of the thread if they notice it.

What works in Arena and classic WZs doesn't always translate to OWPVP. I would be more scared of 2-3 Operatives working together than 4 Mercs in OWPVP

Now that I agree with. A small team of ops can shut down any class.

But that has always been the case with pvp in any MMO. Why most stealth are glass cannons. Which Opes are not. They can take a beating or escape a beating.

I do wonder whether this thread is monitored at all at this point. I mean it is getting quite big and there are a lot of questions asked. It would be amazing if people got replies but at this point I am afraid it has gotten too much for them to handle it all. It is likely they'll respond to the questions they see on the last page of the thread if they notice it.

Well at least one post by Keith says they're "reading all the posts" in this thread. I am willing to believe Keith on that honestly, he can't singlehandedly address every concern of every player, but he has addressed quiet a few questions in this thread, and Charles addressed my OWPvP question earlier.

It's just that currently, the answer to a lot of questions is just "We recognize it is a problem, and one of the weekly threads in the future will discuss it". That was the answer for Class Balance (and we got our weekly thread on it), that was the answer for OWPvP and for Ranked rewards (apparently we're getting this weekly thread by "late" Wednesday), and it's certainly the answer for a lot of other things.

I do think they're monitoring this thread, they have shown no signs of ignoring this thread, they just seem to respond to the "hotter" topics first, as well as the easy to answer questions ("will the FP have a storymode" or "Explain how 230 gear by command token purchase will work" kind of questions).

If you were to increase the volume of posters who agree with your suggestions (which I believe pertain to customization options, right?) by tomorrow noon, then you'd have a good chance of attracting dev attention to your concerns.

For whatever its worth, I do agree that they need to make "Sith yellow" eye-colour a thing for every species, because Dark Side corruption looks absurdly ugly.

Sound like you can read minds.

What he is saying is that PVP should have the same level of incentives as PVE does. SImple.

Ganking has always been apart of PVP. It will never stop. Anyone who PVPs knows and expects this. So what's the problem? You don't want to get ganked? Don't go in.

Reminds of a time, years ago, I had an argument with a friend who was playing WOW on Blackrock, a pvp server. He was ************ that he was getting ganked. i was like, "then play on a pve server".

Edited by cagthehack

I disagre. The OWPVP in this game has always favoured stealth classes. I think if it was active you would find stealths ruling the area because

A. They now have complete black out and they can stand on top of you till you have low health or you've blown your CDs and then they can attack.

B. They just have the tactical advantage to wait you out and wear you down.

Thing with OWPvP is that you can dynamically change compositions to counter an enemy. If in Ilum we encounter a lot of stealth melees, bring in a sniper or a healer to counterbalance that. For OWPvP you can log onto an alt, pull in mobs from around you, call in support from the rest of the planet, call in guildies, beat them through sheer numbers, and in the case of Iokath, just bring in a gigantic God machine to rain hell on the enemy who's causing you trouble. Use emplaced artillery turrets, instance limits, dynamic allied mob spawning, etc to balance the side that's losing.

So class balancing may be harder for OWPvP, but it presents players better opportunities to balance each individual situation as needed.

There is a side effect of OWPVP that we haven't' discussed and that's community. Nothing brings a community together more than mutual defense. I remember in early WOW, during the [great] TM/SS wars period an attack on TM (or SS) word would go out across the whole game. Players would fly in from everywhere for the fight. yes it brought the servers down a lot. But it was fun.

Or having a huge KOS list. Or ************ about someone on the forums. The game needs drama badly.

Edited by cagthehack

There is a side effect of OWPVP that we haven't' discussed and that's community. Nother bring a community together more than mutual defense. I remember in early WOW, during the [great] TM/SS wars period an attack on TM (or SS) word would go out across the whole game. Players would fly in from everywhere for the fight. yes it brought the servers down a lot. But it was fun.

Or having a huge KOS list. Or ************ about someone on the forums. The game needs drama badly.

Can confirm, back when Jung Ma wasn't a zombie, Outpost Thorazan on Tatooine was the liveliest place to be. Any Imp who dared to gank a lowbie would find the shoe on the other foot, and 25+ Pubs dancing over their corpses. And then 30+ Imps would attack us, then 40+ Pubs would come to help us out, it was a beautiful, beautiful Star War in every sense of that word.

During the Gree Event if some guild dared to win-trade, we'd have dozens of players who would troll them by constantly interrupting their caps and killing them, and we'd have massive Pub vs Imp brawls with Pubs trying to protect other Pubs during their caps, and likewise for Imps, which was made all the more fun with friendly fire.

And every Imp who dared to use the Coruscant glitch to attack us on our home turf severely regretted it and never came back. They would be so thoroughly camped that they'd genuinely feel sorry for ever daring to gank the Coruscanti lowbies.

But all of that changed with the PvP immune instances and 90 CC server transfers. :(

The issue with GSF is that it's like, ENTIRELY different from EVERYTHING we have in the rest of the game. The combat is different, it has 3D depth instead of 2D movement, it has mouse controlled movement and requires smarter maneuvers, positioning and aiming.

The AI for most MMOs is designed in a scripted manner. They set up simple triggers such as health %, timers and positioning, that allow the boss to change its behaviour.

GSF AI would be an entirely different beast. They would basically be designing a new space combat game from the ground up, and the investment for that *may* not be worth it.

I suggest making separate threads that allow you to consolidate the demand for this feature all in one place, here you're gonna be drowned out by others' demands ( the last several pages have been about OWPvP for example). Use a central thread, do informal surveys, and then draw Keith's attention to that thread. Basically give Bioware some vague metric that says "yes if we invest the money it takes to make a brand new space combat game in this game with a decent AI, we'll satisfy so many of our players' demands that it'll be worth it".

You'll also have better luck posting around a time when you saw a recent dev post, otherwise they may not even get around to reading your post in these several pages of demands we have.

I would agree with you on the issue on its different than the rest of the game. That is why I want it opened up to those that feel excluded from it because its PvP only.

On the assessment on the difficulty of programming the PvE scripts in 3d is the sol reason PvE is not included, I strongly disagree because of all the past PvE space games that HAS done it (not to mention JTL from SWG).

I have a few ideas on why they are resisting opening up space to PvE (please dont mention that horrible rails system for player ships. i have hated it from the get go. If I am playing in a ship, "I" have to be controlling the ship, not on some stupid rails!).

What I really would like is them to implement a poll on how many players feel gated from GSF content because it is PvP only. They probably wont because then they would have to recognize the issue instead of avoiding the it like they have been doing since it was first implemented.

Well at least one post by Keith says they're "reading all the posts" in this thread. I am willing to believe Keith on that honestly, he can't singlehandedly address every concern of every player, but he has addressed quiet a few questions in this thread, and Charles addressed my OWPvP question earlier.

It's just that currently, the answer to a lot of questions is just "We recognize it is a problem, and one of the weekly threads in the future will discuss it". That was the answer for Class Balance (and we got our weekly thread on it), that was the answer for OWPvP and for Ranked rewards (apparently we're getting this weekly thread by "late" Wednesday), and it's certainly the answer for a lot of other things.

I do think they're monitoring this thread, they have shown no signs of ignoring this thread, they just seem to respond to the "hotter" topics first, as well as the easy to answer questions ("will the FP have a storymode" or "Explain how 230 gear by command token purchase will work" kind of questions).

If you were to increase the volume of posters who agree with your suggestions (which I believe pertain to customization options, right?) by tomorrow noon, then you'd have a good chance of attracting dev attention to your concerns.

For whatever its worth, I do agree that they need to make "Sith yellow" eye-colour a thing for every species, because Dark Side corruption looks absurdly ugly.

Nah I wasn't directly referencing to my own posts, although they did made me realise it's more likely Bioware has bigger fish to fry and answers to the more important issues :) It's quite understandable!

On the assessment on the difficulty of programming the PvE scripts in 3d is the sol reason PvE is not included, I strongly disagree because of all the past PvE space games that HAS done it (not to mention JTL from SWG).

No one is saying that coding for 3D enemy AI can't be done at all, the issue is that it is something they'd almost certainly have to hire new programmers specifically for - it is highly unlikely that anyone currently on their staff has the expertise in that sort of coding, since it is so distinct from the rest of the game's content.

The person who does the AI coding for an Operations boss can probably also do the coding for the trash mobs in a story chapter, but s/he isn't likely going to be able to do the coding for a 3D dogfight.

Hi Keith

Sry for going a bit off topic but the fact that you guys are monitoring this thread and that you are already aware of that "jedo robe request" that has been going on for years, gives me hope that you could maybe pass another ancient request to the cartel market team.

I'm talking about something that many players have been asking for years in numerous threads.

And it is something that even already has been promised to the players during the Guild Summit in 2012.

(you still can read about that promise on dulfy.net)

Unfortunately this promise still hasn't been kept until now (5 years later).

It's about the male version of the dancer outfit either by releasing a new version of it for the cartel market which can be worn by male charcters as well or by removing the "female only" restrictions from the existent dancer outfits.

The latest thread about this topic contains all the info the cartel market team could need and it can be found here:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=873549

Once again sry for the off topic. I just have to give it a try because though it is a very unusual and seemingly minor request, some of us have been waiting and hoping for this for so long.

And you know...it's never too late to keep a promise.;)

Going forward I would like to see all story content moved to flash points with of course the option to solo mode for people who aren't group friendly. No more chapters. I'd rather see you guys recycle parts of the original vanilla planets. They are beautiful, vast, and truly open world. Not to mention under utilized due to stream lining of the leveling system. Why make these crappy little planets that are basically on rails and corridors at best? Doesn't feel very open world or MMO'ish. Then you can put daily areas and side quests there furthering the story. That leads into Flash Points. And there ya go story players that's your content. Then turn those FP's into HM fp's for PvE. Adding in new OPS, PvP, and GSF

Lets be real. Every planet introduced since Oricon has been crap. And nothing about them screams open world. It screams corridor.

Going forward I would like to see all story content moved to flash points with of course the option to solo mode for people who aren't group friendly. No more chapters. I'd rather see you guys recycle parts of the original vanilla planets. They are beautiful, vast, and truly open world. Not to mention under utilized due to stream lining of the leveling system. Why make these crappy little planets that are basically on rails and corridors at best? Doesn't feel very open world or MMO'ish. Then you can put daily areas and side quests there furthering the story. That leads into Flash Points. And there ya go story players that's your content. Then turn those FP's into HM fp's for PvE. Adding in new OPS, PvP, and GSF

Lets be real. Every planet introduced since Oricon has been crap. And nothing about them screams open world. It screams corridor.

Yeah, I'd agree with that.

Especially as I'd love to see the Story Arc head back to our original factions, maybe to re-establish our power-base, deal with other faction insurgencies, and remnants of the Eternal Knights etc.

And returning to existing planets would cut development costs a bit, as the planets, and appropriate architecture and NPC costume sets already exist.

All The Best

• Dev Post

That is not in our plans for this year. It may be something we can consider in the future, so I'll add it to our growing list of ideas.

-Keith---

Edited by KeithKanneg

• Dev Post
Hi*snip*

It's about the male version of the dancer outfit either by releasing a new version of it for the cartel market which can be worn by male charcters as well or by removing the "female only" restrictions from the existent dancer outfits.

*snip*

I honestly don't know, but will inquire about it and come back with a more definitive answer.

---Keith

• Dev Post
We are monitoring, but as someone pointed out, there are a lot of questions and we may not directly address each one. For the most part, if the topic is about something in the roadmap or our plans, this is the right place to ask those questions. In some cases, we will take it up in our weekly discussions, and in others, just address it right away. With respect to longer term plans, if we haven't already discussed it openly, we likely will hold back any real response until a later time.

---Keith

Hi Keith. You mentioned wanting to improve communication, as well as this:

"We know bringing back your old Companions is extremely important so expect to see more of them returning throughout the year. "

"We will continue to provide regular improvements for companions this year to enable you to increase their influence by doing in-game tasks you typically do when you play. Companions remain an important part of SWTOR and we look forward to introducing improved ways for you to engage with them."

Would you mind if I messaged you here regarding a problem a lot of people have been facing regarding companions for a while that we're hoping will be fixed or adressed? Especially if companions are of great importance of BioWare.

Thank you.

Edited by Swedguy

We are monitoring, but as someone pointed out, there are a lot of questions and we may not directly address each one. For the most part, if the topic is about something in the roadmap or our plans, this is the right place to ask those questions. In some cases, we will take it up in our weekly discussions, and in others, just address it right away. With respect to longer term plans, if we haven't already discussed it openly, we likely will hold back any real response until a later time.

---Keith

Well at least this is reassuring and gives a clear answer as to what is what :) thank you for the transparency and for adressing our concerns! It is just the silence we got in the past I'm afraid that makes people wonder whether the Devs are monitoring the forums but with the renewed way of communication that scepticism will dissapear!