Mek-Sha proximity of imp-rep QT points

Grendel_Echo

Yesterday I was visiting Mek-Sha for the first time in SWTOR. I witnessed an imperial player with a companion trying to kill an NPC, that "white star" solo champion from rep side. The player was easily killed, champions hp is 2 mil hp, hits hard. Player tried again, died. I was farming mats nearby...

That moment I thought, what if "taunt and drag" the opposite faction's champion to it's counterpart from my faction. That's a silly idea but there it works. The rep/imp guardians were killing each other, 1vs1 or more at the arrival point. On Mek-Sha this speeder dock, where reps and imps stand at a shot distance, a single aoe ability cast at reps provoked them to riot :D. A survivability is guaranteed as the NPCs fight together quickly loosing interest in us.

I wonder is it a common issue or a feature intended by devs only for Mek-Sha? On other planets this trick is not possible... Maybe some achievement is related with this?

Yesterday I was visiting Mek-Sha for the first time in SWTOR. I witnessed an imperial player with a companion trying to kill an NPC, that "white star" solo champion from rep side. The player was easily killed, champions hp is 2 mil hp, hits hard. Player tried again, died. I was farming mats nearby...

That moment I thought, what if "taunt and drag" the opposite faction's champion to it's counterpart from my faction. That's a silly idea but there it works. The rep/imp guardians were killing each other, 1vs1 or more at the arrival point. On Mek-Sha this speeder dock, where reps and imps stand at a shot distance, a single aoe ability cast at reps provoked them to riot :D. A survivability is guaranteed as the NPCs fight together quickly loosing interest in us.

I wonder is it a common issue or a feature intended by devs only for Mek-Sha? On other planets this trick is not possible... Maybe some achievement is related with this?

I've never seen it, but it sounds funny. Might have to try it. There was a bug on dantooine, where some of the imp soldiers/sith started fighting each other....we had a mini civil war.