Ultimate Space Barbie - Outfit Contest 30th October - Darth Malgus

snave

FINALLY! A contest to gauge the real end game of SWTOR - Space Barbie!

Hi, I'm Snave and you may remember me from such events as my 1v1 Tournament - The Ultimate Regstar Championship, 12 Years a Snave and Snave's On a Plane.

For a long time, I've wanted to arrange a contest to highlight some of the creative and amazing outfits that player create in this game, and that time is the 30th October at 7pm GMT, on the Darth Malgus server!

This is a live event and will be broadcast over on my streaming channel - https://trovo.live/Snave

If you would like to take part, please enter your name and faction below so I can add you to the list of expected players, people who want to just turn up and take part are more than welcome too but there will be a limit of 20 players for the event. Alternatively, you can signup on my discord server which is discord.gg/snave

The competition will be held in my stronghold and will involve 3 separate stages.

**Stage 1** - Individual Outfit. Dazzle us with the best outfit you've put together for your character.

**Stage 2** - Outfit with a companion. Show us which companion is best coordinated with your outfit.

**Stage 3** - Outfit with mount. We all love a nice mount, mount up and show everyone how good you look.

Each stage will be graded out of 10 with the player with the most points overall taking 1st place!

Outfits will be judged on originality, creativity and overall aesthetics. You're welcome to rock up wearing a full set, but don't expect to be taking 1st place with a generic cartel market outfit! This contest is to reward all the people who put time and effort into being the best looking character in space!

**Prizes!**

What's a competition without prizes!

1st, 2nd and 3rd place will all take away a fantastic prize!

1st place wins a 30-day sub code + 75 million credits

2nd place wins 450 cartel coins + 50 million credits

3rd place will take 25 million credits and a hearty handshake.

WHO WILL BE THE ULTIMATE SPACE BARBIE CHAMPION!

Edited by snave

Looks like a contest mostly for the whales, just look at those prizes! :eek:

You don't have to have the entire CM unlocked to put a great outfit together, just some imagination, and a bit of flair.

My problem is which char to enter...lol

EDIT...brain finally kicked in and noticed it was on DM....lol, not sure what chars I have there, but will see what I've unlocked account wide, and do what I can

Edited by DarkTergon

Looks like a contest mostly for the whales, just look at those prizes! :eek:

Literally says in the post full CM sets will not be ranked highly and innovation is a priority.

Prizes are set to reward that, I'm lucky enough to have been given some codes and to have some credits and I don't know, I like giving things away for the effort put in by people.

Character Name: Méiya

Faction: Republic

See you there. :)

EDIT: Just want to check! Is that three separate outfits in total, or one, then that one co-ordinated with the companion and mount?

Edited by MagSul

So to clarify the format. You bring one outfit and show it off 3 ways

Solo

With companion

With mount

Each way is scored out of 10 giving an overall score out of 30. 3 highest scores win

Use of emotes, RP walk, all that jazz, is highly encouraged.

Seeing as it's the day before Halloween, I'll also be cosplaying myself as someone from Star Wars :eek:

Nice, I will participate too, if I can. :)

EDIT: I have decided to change my participant a take contest more seriously.

Now I will participate with following character:

Name: Pádmé Amidálá

Faction: Republic

I will take her into contest, but I would also like to know your opinions on my previously listed character, who, of course, will not participate:

Name: Coldgate Whitening

Faction: Sith Empire

Edited by EmperorExecutor
Changing character

I'll now be joined by my URC co-host Shekshas for the event and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's outfits (mainly so I can steal them for alts).

If you've signed up just /w snave (imp side) and I'll invite you to my stronghold for the event.